**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Combo lag causing wrong hits

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Scenario: I go in for a combo attack. Typically I go with a MLLLL (unless it's Mordo, but that's a different thread), but I've been seeing a growing lag after the 3rd hit. Usually the full 5-hit combo goes off no problem, but about 20% of the time my champ hesitates going for the 4th hit. During this hesitation, my champ stops for a half second before starting the next hit which for some reason has become a heavy attack. I've only been tapping the screen, but because of a poorly-timed lag, the game reads it as a heavy.

Any time it lags like this, any decently strong AI champ is on top of me before I can blink.

If it doesn't lag, the combo continues as expected. It isn't much of an issue against lower-tier AI because they'll just dash back or stand and wait, but the higher-tier AI (3000+ PI) will immediately hit (crazy recovery rate by AI in another thread) and my hit streak gone without doing anything wrong.

Doesn't matter if it's AQ, event quests, or arenas (haven't played in AW for a while). Doesn't matter which champ I'm using or fighting against.

Samsung Galaxy S7, android version 7.0