**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6+mil, laid back, adult alli looking for 6 members.

Are you a 100k+ up and comer looking for a place to grow? Are you an experienced vet looking for something with a little slower pace? Ballz Out my be the home for you.

Ballz Out is looking for 6 new memebers. We're a laid back but productive group of adults. At our core we're all about having fun and progressing as a team. Aq-4,3,3,3,3. 2x Aw a week. Must be productive and able to complete. Donations are 15k gold, 1k loyalty. Doing more than 1 map 4 a week is a possibility once we find the members we are looking for.

SA=9k, duels=650, completion=15k, item use= 2500.

48 hrs inactive without notice is an automatic kick.

We may be open to mergers but it would have to be your group joining ours.

Please reach out to jdb34 or Kgoad13 in game or on line app for more info.

Comments

• JDB34JDB34 Posts: 62
    Still searching for 6.
    Still looking for 6
    Still looking
    Looking for 6
    Need 6 members, line is a requirement
  • AlienShoesAlienShoes Posts: 40
    Hey I'm not 100k but I have a pretty decent roster and map 4 and 5 experience. I'm also on daily and am fairly decent at the game. I can clear my own path on map 5 and in ward. 28uf1xcizvu9.png
    qlmrbenm86ni.png
  • raajkraajk Posts: 2
    hi. i am a lvl 44 summoner with a 92k roster rating and my main champs include 4/40 Hyperion and voodoo and 5* capn marvel and Netflix daredevil. i would love to join your alliance. my line id is: r_a_a_j_k and my in-game name is hsjsjdb
  • MaxtodonMaxtodon Posts: 12
    What was your bracket on the alliance war?
    Looking for 7. Please add me on line or in game. I will probably not see your message on here.