**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Big obstructing rock during fights

2»

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I can see that it may be distracting, but I cannot for the life of me see how it is obstructing.

You are seeing still photos. When either I or the enemy dash in and out, that size-changing , idiotic rock is quite an obstruction. I could upload vids but don’t really think Kabam will do anything.
    edited June 2018
    Nabz034 wrote: »
    MikeHock wrote: »
    lmm57k5hknov.jpeg

od2f419ut23s.jpeg

8sworlvs87uf.jpeg

fhg2djeh3bsc.jpeg

Thank goodness...I play on IPhone X and I always see this Rock on the board. Hopefully they fix them both.

Thank you for confirming that you see this also.

As said in my original post, I play on a iPad4 and iphone6s
    Well it’s been a while since I’ve annoyed the forums about this annoying rock, but here’s a vid.

Does this really need to be there ??

https://youtu.be/tHNfr_RvKqs
    It doesn’t matter what device or what update. Watch other people’s vids on this board and it’s there.

Can we get this ugly rock out of our view , please?

jth47zidcdao.png

wswx3wg0zegn.png

9w8a698d10mt.png

edited August 2018
    I understand there are more pressing issues in the game, but this is a little ridiculous.

gwuysi6z95h4.png
    2ovbry2c6cjk.png
    mbinsu11y0px.png
    38cxtx95vx19.png
    5ke0vaxng6lo.png
    edited August 2018
    More .....

Rock is bigger than the heroes

v3ceuxpgbnb7.jpeg
    6akdsqre01i0.jpeg
    iskhybqc8cj1.jpeg
    cqsbdahu2u20.jpeg
    0qajoyof725z.jpeg
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You keep the most distance in this game I’ve ever seen any player do...

The rooftop by the way is worse.
    Also... necrothread..
    edited August 2018
    Bapoi wrote: »
    You keep the most distance in this game I’ve ever seen any player do...

The rooftop by the way is worse.
    Also... necrothread..

I’m doing it on purpose to show this ugly rock, but sometimes you do need to create some distance. This obstruction occurs in that corner , when there is a lot of distance between me and the enemy. That vid above, it happens 2x when iceman launches his L1.

I’ve had some issues on the avengers tower also.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Still not 'obstructing' anything. Considering that no background map has ever been modified in the history of the game, I suggest you accept it and post about something that someone beyond 1 extremely obsessive compulsive individual actually cares about.
    edited August 2018
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Still not 'obstructing' anything. Considering that no background map has ever been modified in the history of the game, I suggest you accept it and post about something that someone beyond 1 extremely obsessive compulsive individual actually cares about.

Oh , ive come to accept that this will likely never get changed. It does obstruct my view and is quite distracting. The position of this rock is simiar to another obstruction/distraction on another board that I posted last Nov.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35336/obstructed-view#latest
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    MikeHock wrote: »
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Oh , ive come to accept that this will likely never get changed. It does obstruct my view and is quite distracting. The position of this rock is simiar to another obstruction/distraction on another board that I posted last Nov.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/35336/obstructed-view#latest

Sorry, but the rock in no way obstructs the view of anything but some dirt near where the champs are fighting. Stop spamming pictures of what amounts to nothing.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Looks fine to me
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Is this seriously a complaint? Its part of the foreground and honestly i dont see this being an issue in any of the pics or videos.
    When you are playing the game, the rock is at no time is in the way of the line of sight of any of the characters. To me, i see it as a cool little design that shows the designers not only cared about adding detail to the background, but also added some to the foreground.
    If this quite honestly is something that distracts you from playing the game, i think you have bigger issues you need to look at. :/ The rain/fog mechanic was more of a distraction than this is, and even then, it wasnt that bad either.