**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Calendar Champ

Please post in the comments below who you think will be the new calendar champion for the month of April, 2018. All input will be useful. Please and thank you.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Why would it be useful?

I'll say Modok. Havent paid much attention to the last ones though.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Why would it be useful?

Modoks is this months.

Sentry or Void should be next months.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Is there a pattern yet? I started the game in November, and I remember Blade was December, and last month was Doc Oc, but can't remember Nov or Jan.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    December was kingpin
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    void please lol no sentry
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Why would it be useful?

Modoks is this months.

Sentry or Void should be next months.

Fair enough, Ill vote Sentry then. Because, Kabam.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Is there a pattern yet? I started the game in November, and I remember Blade was December, and last month was Doc Oc, but can't remember Nov or Jan.
    It goes by characters added in event quests. Last month it was a champ from November(blade), this month it's a champ from December(Modok), and next month it'll be either sentry or void.

Let's hope it's void lol

• Maldroit1Maldroit1 Posts: 40
    Given the current trend of, put champs in the log in crystal 2-3 months after their first appearance, I'd suggest sentry/void. However, doctor voodoo and doctor octopus were in login crystals well after their first appearance. That might mean we could get medusa instead.
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44

No, Blade was in February and Kingpin was in December.
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★

HAHA Blade was most def NOT Feb's. Looks like he was Jan and DocOC was Feb as I said

https://mbch.guide/en/articles/kalendari-poseshhenij/
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    A three-star champ. OK.
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 44

HAHA Blade was most def NOT Feb's. Looks like he was Jan and DocOC was Feb as I said

https://mbch.guide/en/articles/kalendari-poseshhenij/

LOL! Forgot. I totally remember now because I remember I wanted a 4* Blade but I got a 3*. And then I got a 4* Doc Oc. Lol. Beggers can't be choosers.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    never ever got a 4*, could be void or colossus, i dont care
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    Ghulk
  • Fgghn
  • Bbcode