**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What to expect in 5.2.3?

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Any tips? Thanks all.

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You can enter the map and tap portrait of each enemy to check all nodes they have, and that is my advice
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Just don't bring any champ that triggers a lot of buffs.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Just play well, watch out for that phoenix and quake. You can bring champs that have buffs because they're gonna regen no matter what due to dexterity triggering(just don't bring champs that buff all over the place, lol)
  • It's pretty easy just avoid getting hit.. 5.2.4 is real struggle (m stuck there lol)
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Thanks for the tips all!
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    I'm guessing you're going for completion. Take the Phoenix path, use a high damage tech champ against her. Also don't let her use her 2nd special or she'd Regen to full health when she gets to 1percnt health. Quake is a bigger problem .its not stated in the mode but even one aftershock charge is guaranteed to stun you. So evade like a God. Good luck. Bring a magik if you have her or star lord. Magik is for quake
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Thanks for al the help. I am going for the uncollected title. A buddy if mine has been stugfling with this section.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Use a dormamu
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    AA and Magik are great if you have them. They blew through the competition on my Uncollected run. Like they said up there ^, don’t get hit. That’s the key right there. Bring boosts and a bunch of revives/units with you. I spent about 500 units on 5.2.6 alone. The rest were pretty easy. PRACTICE ON THE BANE NODES BEFORE-HAND. You want to get your timing for Bane all the way down. Makes it a hell of a lot easier
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    get ready for the long fights
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
  • Jorchess2Jorchess2 Posts: 5
    Aprende a defender y utiliza bien tus maestrías