**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should all 4* champions be ranked up before 3* champions no matter who the 4* champion is ?

I have a 5 4* champions but not very good should i still spend iso on 3* champions or rank up my 4* anyways

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Who r the 4*s? And what 3* r u planning on ranking up?
  • CgilesCgiles Posts: 49
    My 4 star champs are spidergwen,punisher2099,regular cap america,guillotine,nightcrawler and spidey stark i already ranked 5 him and my 3 star i was archangel and x-23
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I would do cap and guilly and 3* arch angel
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Focus on the 4*, a maxed 3* champs (r4 lvl 40) stats are slighty worse compared to r2 lvl 20 4*, and getting a 4* to r2 recuires less resources than maxing out a 3*
  • CgilesCgiles Posts: 49
    Your right that makes more sense
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The only advantage to having ranked up 3* champs would be the ability to use them to grind the 3* Featured arena. It's an easy grind for units, gold, and more PHC shards if you have a decent roster.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Focus on the 4*, a maxed 3* champs (r4 lvl 40) stats are slighty worse compared to r2 lvl 20 4*, and getting a 4* to r2 recuires less resources than maxing out a 3*

Don't listen to him. 3* duped R4 AA will serve you better than spidergwen or punisher. It entirely depend on who that particular champ is and if he/she is duped or not.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Pretty much all but spidergwen.