**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aq map 4 day 3 Scarlett Witch

I'm so upset right now, I brought my 5/50 4* SW to aq map 4 day 3 and the first fight i did she was 5/50 but i had to wait for energy did some grinding in the arena, I came back and started fighting juggs and noticed my P.I. was only 4072 and i'm at 4/40 all the sudden! I logged out and logged back in but its still like that. please help! this is a huge issue and generally just not fair.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Now, are you SURE she was ever 5/50?

Because if your just tryna get her ranked up a level they will know lol
  • YES, I just completed 1st round of LOL and got 2 T4CC for each class and ranked her up, i'm sure they will be able to see this, I work hard and am very active in this game and just started a YouTube Channel actually... so this is going to be going up on my youtube.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Did you join AQ then rank her up?
  • OK OK!!! something is really wrong because I just looked and NOW ALL my 5* shards are gone. I had like ~5600 5 * shards. I just completed a live Youtube about it... @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit anyone ? can someone take a look at my account this is really worrisome...
  • @Patchie93 no, i ranked and leveled her up about a week ago
    I've been playing almost 2 years, i understand you can't start aq aw or quests and lvl up and except to see the change, but this was a week ago!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    I think quests u can rank up but no aq or aw seems suspicious hope it gets sorted especially if it's been a week since ranked up
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    Sounds like they reverted you acct to before your lol run .. maybe som thing red flagged on it as a cheat?
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Kynny wrote: »
    Sounds like they reverted you acct to before your lol run .. maybe som thing red flagged on it as a cheat?

Aha. The plot thickens...but why only remove the rewards gained and not ban this guy's account if he hacked LoL? If that is the case here.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    wheres the youtube link? i wanna see
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "ranked and leveled her a week ago"
    In video "as of this morning"

When did you finish LoL? and what champ did you use? didn't really see a viable one there, unless you went the 4* SL route and he just wasnt shown.

You're also missing almost every other t4cc from LoL. Most of yours are at 0 or 1. That would indicate you either had a ton of rank ups between LoL and the video, or they rolled your account back. With 5* shards missing too, I'd assume they rolled your account back to before LoL.
  • Hello Archippus. In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
  • @Kabam Rose i just submitted case # 04666019