**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Keep Sig Stones in EPG permanently?

OngellOngell Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Expert proving grounds is trash, especially now that expert tiers get a full T4b no matter what and glory giving us another one weekly. It would definitely be worth running to get those basic sig stones.

Keep Sig Stones in EPG permanently? 53 votes

Yes
83%
GroundedWisdomB1gG4zGamerctp1223Vdh2008EbbtideOngellWhododo872thetaman23SnakeEyes69Spidey076SnizzbarDionysiusVIIHaji_SaabNoob_2yrsFishhyAakashTheLazyKingFreakydICRUSHYOUDEAD 44 votes
No
16%
MEŦAPħҰSDrOctavius2_2Don7314AddyosDeadbyrd9wSWeaponXOsteotomeJFerg114Kossukose 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, sure. I'd love these sig stones to be a recurring thing. It'd give me more of a reason to run the expert proving grounds
  • Options
    OsteotomeOsteotome Posts: 51
    No
    If you want them in, they should definitely lower the amount. Soon everyone will have sig 99 on every character.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Osteotome wrote: »
    If you want them in, they should definitely lower the amount. Soon everyone will have sig 99 on every character.

Well eventually, 5*'s will be used more often than 4*'s.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Yes
    @Osteotome yup agreed 100%. 1 for completion and 2 for exploration?
  • Options
    OsteotomeOsteotome Posts: 51
    No
    DLegend wrote: »

Well eventually, 5*'s will be used more often than 4*'s.

And eventually, everyone will have 99 sig without the stones being added into EPG.
  • Options
    Yes
    Lowering the count would've been something I would've proposed too even if it went down to only 3. Just to have a way to farm these things. The solo events keep giving me grimy cosmic and I don't have a single worthy cosmic champ of my like 80 4 stars.
  • Options
    Yes
    Isn't that the endgame anyway? Maxing out their signature? They sell these things for real money for christs sake how could you be against them putting it in the game to actually work to get?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

And what's the harm in having several sig99 champs? I have several 3* sig99 champs. Why not the same for 4*s?
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No
    I think that's too easy of a grind to get those since the 4* sig stone crystals are much harder to farm and you can't pick any champ to use them on. I like getting the sig stones but that doesn't mean it should be permanent
  • Options
    Yes
    Yeah I'd hate getting upgrade materials on a regular basis too, that would just suck. Can't believe anyone would want to progress in this game. Smh