Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

4* Hero Crystal EXCLUSIVE Champions

Hi everyone, I couldn't find a simple list here or reddit, etc. Exclusive implied by the title, meaning, not available in a 5* version.

Here goes:
Scarlet Witch
Wolverine
Thor (confirmed?)
OG Vision (?)

Punisher and Kang used to be, but 5* versions have recently been released..

These are the only ones I can think of. Every great Omni tier and God tier can be pulled from a 5*... Please add to list, thanks!

Comments

• TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    BFritze wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I couldn't find a simple list here or reddit, etc. Exclusive implied by the title, meaning, not available in a 5* version.

Here goes:
    Scarlet Witch
    Wolverine
    Thor (confirmed?)
    OG Vision (?)

Punisher and Kang used to be, but 5* versions have recently been released..

These are the only ones I can think of. Every great Omni tier and God tier can be pulled from a 5*... Please add to list, thanks!

The moderators have said that certain champs like the ones you list will not be released as 5*s at the current time.

Joe Fixit, Abomination, Electro too btw.
  • It wouldn't be 4* exclusive, because they are available as 2*, 3* etc. but I get your meaning. OG Vision and OG Deadpool were offer exclusive 4*, never offered above 4*.

Not available AFTER 4*:
    SW
    Dr S
    OG Thor
    Black Widow
    Joe Fixit
    Abom
    Electro

OG DD, DPX, Gamora, and WWII arent in 5* but are in 6*.

I'm sure I am forgetting some.