**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Wifi / 4G issue on Android Samsung S7 Edge since latest update.

WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Member Posts: 87
Since the latest update i have an issue.

When i'm playing on Wifi and the phone loses the wifi connection and connects to 4g of the phone network the game doesn't reconnect anymore. It keeps trying to connect.

So when I lose wifi connection and want to continue playing with 4g connection I have to force close the game and then start it again and then it works like it should.

Comments

• Scud70Scud70 Member Posts: 77
    Yep, thats all part of the WiFi issue i posted earlier this week, they said they are investigating but the posts have now disappeared yet the problem is much worse... @WhoKnowsIT .. its not just you. :smile:
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Member Posts: 128
    I am having same issues.
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Member Posts: 98
    I'm on the Pixel and having the same issues...not to mention losing my streak due to having to close the game and restart.....can't wait for more stamina!
  • OzzieontOzzieont Member Posts: 239
    posted also in other discussion same issues and nothing yet im going to just quit and save me all the odin packs that i been buying