**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestion - Training Grounds

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
What is it: Training grounds is a new feature of the game that allows you to fight against an AI that can be modified with the following options,

- base health
- base attack
- buffs
- bleed or poison immunity/resistance
- armour rating
- physical resistance rating
- energy resistance rating
- appearance/fighting style

There will also be another option, for players to chose existing champions to play against, with only the option to modify the following:

- tier rating (1*,2*,3*,4*, ect)
- tier rank
- rank level

This mode can be used as a practice ground for new and old players alike, whether its to practice for hard content or for fun.

Suggestion - Training Grounds 27 votes

Agree
85%
Etaki_LirakoiSpidey076DLegendbhuv9191MatthewCSanchezPranesh99JayMMguardianbelikovTheSOURAI_ForgotNikskiniGodOfWarwappykidHawk_1999VartoxSpiritGroebuffAcehole77Cano29848Tmasters1984 23 votes
Disagree
14%
Gunzo_LivingDeadGirlSpeedbumpTheMageHunter 4 votes

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Agree
    I love the idea. That would have so many benefits to it.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    How awesome would that be instead of asking randoms for a particular duel target.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Agree
    UP
  • OngellOngell Posts: 55
    I suggested this awhile ago you'll get feedback but nothing will be implemented.
  • Disagree
    It sounds nice but it's not that difficult to find an appropriate duel target or play the 1 on 1 arena. I'd prefer they kept on top of the bugs and made more basic game concepts updated like wars.

I like the idea, I just think realistically Kabam should keep things like the arena, AQ, and AW enticing and new.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Excellent idea, which is why it would never be implemented.
    Now, I don't always go the route that Kabam tries to sabotage us (though sometimes it's hard not to feel that way).
    But, being able to practice fights with harder conditions set would make us too good at them. Understandably that's not something Kabam wants.
    Honestly, neither do I.
    When difficult content stops being difficult is when we see them ramp up the difficulty (Labyrinth), or hinder us to increase the challenge (think pb, willpower, witch/widow/strange/thor).
    It's a good idea, just want to reiterate that. Can't happen though. Lol
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Agree
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Now, I don't always go the route that Kabam tries to sabotage us (though sometimes it's hard not to feel that way).
    But, being able to practice fights with harder conditions set would make us too good at them. Understandably that's not something Kabam wants.
    Honestly, neither do I.
    When difficult content stops being difficult is when we see them ramp up the difficulty (Labyrinth), or hinder us to increase the challenge (think pb, willpower, witch/widow/strange/thor).

Its great that you pointed out the despicable side of kabam. Kabam may also silently nerf a champion or make the AI more difficult (which is what they already did) if this feature was implemented.

• DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    DLegend wrote: »
    Drizzits wrote: »
    Honestly, neither do I.

Its great that you pointed out the despicable side of kabam. Kabam may also silently nerf a champion or make the AI more difficult (which is what they already did) if this feature was implemented.

I don't have a problem with them increasing the difficulty of AI. I actually think it's a lot of fun. One of my favorite parts of starting this game was learning how to fight the AI, how to build their power bars properly and bait specials.
    Now they've gone and mixed every thing and, while it hurts pretty bad taking an l2 to the face after dashing in to attack them, I am having fun changing up my play style again.
    Totally understand why other people hate it. I mean, things just become muscle memory after two years, the habits are hard to break.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Agree
    Gr8 idea.i really wanted that sometimes in aq or aw you dont get either chance to face higher rating opponent's or to fight with them.with this feature we can practice for aq and aw to become much skilled.