**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke Cage indestructible not working

Can anyone else tell me if they are having problems taking special ones and special twos and still getting damage, then triggering indestructible? I thought first hit was supposed to trigger it? Just lost half health in AQ. Smh. Is this another Kabak problem or am I just stupid?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Mine failed once on a l3 in war caused me to die too
  • MellooneMelloone Posts: 2
    Yes I loose fights with him and I take zero hits. Blocking specials eats away my health. In the current boss rush it didn't even activate when I fought mephisto.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Melloone wrote: »
    Yes I loose fights with him and I take zero hits. Blocking specials eats away my health. In the current boss rush it didn't even activate when I fought mephisto.

I had limited tries myself, so far seems my LC still can take 0 hit during his INDESTRUCTIBLE. I also saw Seatin's video demonstrating 0 damage taken when facing the wrath of L3.

Pls don't get me wrong, I don't use him enough to tell if there are cases his INDESTRUCTIBLE is not working. Looking at the amount of bugs in MCoC, I believe LC is no exceptional in terms of having intermitent (if not consistent) bugs or corner cases (due to some conflicts of buff/debuff).

When facing Mephisto, could it be due to his passive ability that suppress LC's indestructible?
    q8wubtmc1d3v.png
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Poolio22 did you block or eat the special? @shadow_lurker22 there could be various explanations for this, from ability accuracy reducing champs, pacify, or assassin. @Melloone Mephisto's soul imprisonment prevents luke cages indestructible
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @Poolio22 did you block or eat the special? @shadow_lurker22 there could be various explanations for this, from ability accuracy reducing champs, pacify, or assassin. @Melloone Mephisto's soul imprisonment prevents luke cages indestructible

It was against a hulk that I got damaged by an l3 and killed despite receiving 0 hits prior to the l3
  • Poolio22Poolio22 Posts: 13
    I ate the special. I know blocking eats health but was confused why getting hit with the special wasn’t indestructible.