I purchased a tony stark briefcase and didn't receive the gifting badge or units for 2 accounts?

Hello I was hoping someone can assist me with a couple recent purchases I made for 2 accounts I purchased 2 tony Starks briefcases with gifting badge and I was charged but haven't received items my accounts names are Breezy86 and YAHMIIR I received units for the breezy86 account but no gifting badge and for the yahmiir account it didn't get units I have receipts in my g mail I can attach if needed

Comments

• TrollllolllloTrollllollllo Member Posts: 113
    are you level 40+? the gifting badge is only for level 40+.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Member Posts: 280 ★★
    edited March 2018
    you need to contact the support if you didn't receive the units, but for the badge alone, you have to be level +40.
    I don't know if you are going to receive it once you hit level 40 or not, because I never bought anything beyond 10$, so ask support as well :wink:
  • KeepOnMovinKeepOnMovin Member Posts: 63
    Ask for a refund thru either Play store for google or app store for iphone and state u disnt get item and if it is within 48hrs for play store they will issue a refund
  • KeepOnMovinKeepOnMovin Member Posts: 63
    Support does nada i have attempted that they waste precious time saying u didnt order correct items which is how they did me for a t4b deal when they were hard to come by
  • Kabam SophiaKabam Sophia Moderator Posts: 241
    Hi @Breezy31! Sorry to hear you didn't get everything when you bought a couple of Tony Stark briefcases. Unfortunately, we're unable to deal with account specific problems on the forum so please be sure to contact our Support Team!

Just tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen and from there, tap on the button that says “Support”. To submit a support ticket, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us”!

If you'd prefer, you can also send a ticket from your computer here.
This discussion has been closed.