**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here's my 4* and 3* champions

If this was your roster what would be your next move ? ftorqhn2svob.png
0nu82dlqz8r2.png

Comments

• Level up void, blade, archangel, mephisto he has a synergy with blade, ice man for bleed champions and more, winter soldier for bleed, power drain, fury, stunt, x-23 for the regeneration, thor for stunt, fury
  • Level up stark spidey for the auto fight and good for quest and war, guillotine for bleed and when you awakened her she can regenerate, punisher 2099 for defense, gamora for bleed and lots of damage depending on your mastery setup
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Focus on 4*.

So I would level up as much as possible these: Spider Man (SE), Guillotine, Punisher 2099, NightCrawler and the last one could be Cap America or Gamora. All of them are efficient and will be usefull to you.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Focus on your 4* stark spidey, then guillotine
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    4* Spiderman stark enhanced is one of the best characters in the game. focus on him first and learn to use him.
  • CgilesCgiles Posts: 49
    Thanks for help
  • try to take night crawler to R4/50 he is an anonymous defender in AW...better in fury node i guess and rank up Star Spidey and Guillotine they are a good damage output champion