**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bishop and Other AI Bugs

I was playing Master Mode yesterday - and got to Bishop. He started the fight,... blinked a bit... and then had 3 full bars of power. - not 5 seconds into the fight. This needs to be fixed.

Also - fighting Red Hulk - I noticed his Special 1 and Special 2 are sometimes "unblockable" - meaning, if I am blocked... he executes his special, and my hero gets slammed, regardless if I am blocking.

Lastly, in AQ today - I also notice that Black Widow, in the middle of my usual 5 hit attack, suddenly backs up and then counters. - which really shouldn't be possible. She also "Evades" during a combo - which again, shouldn't be possible. Evading should occur on the initiation of an attack, but not right in the middle of a combo. It isn't fair to players.

Please address.

Comments

• Options
    DevortexDevortex Posts: 20
    edited March 2018
    One of Bishop's abilities allows him to start a fight with the power he had from the last fight. So if you lost a previous match to him and he had two bars of power when you got KO'd, he will start the next fight with two bars.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Myradral, the positive side is that you are NOT alone, haha, however, the negative side is that you clearly DID NOT read Bishop's ability, like MANY other folks. Since 3 weeks ago, we already saw ppl complaining about Bishop being bugged and blasted SP3 at time0. Well, it is NOT a bug. It is part of his ability.

Read this
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/342951#Comment_342951

and Read this
    5axtcxu8r0dx.png

Good luck and cheers!