**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up progression....waaaaay toooo slooooowwww

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
As a huge arena grinder (pretty much win every new Champ 5* and 4*) for past year and I have to say....progression is way to slow!

My roster is quite large but a 5* to rank 4 needs to be more prevalent at this point in the game. Only being able to have 1 r5 5* with 6*s coming out is not enough. 24 new champs every year and most can't get ranked....makes the game super boring having to slowly pick and choose who to rank up.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Or just wait for more ways to earn rank up materials. T5Basic's are still a new thing
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    uncollected and 3 duped 5*s and blade and im still having gold and tier4 cc problems at the moment to r3 them think yourself lucky lol
  • Options
    battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Yeah I am thinking AQ season 5 will hopefully open the faucet a little, but I think there needs to be a MASSIVE revamp to all solo/alliance event rewards to be made current. Pretty much 25 units, t1 alpha and champion boosts are the only milestones that hold any value. I mean, I bet 250 4* shards was amazing 2 years ago, time to revamp all this stuff. Not that I need 10k 5* shards for a 2* arena.... but I have never seen the activity level that high in my alliance on arena, it was nice to see so many people clicking helps etc. Energy feeds energy. Need to up the incentives for the activity and keep the inventives current.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I agree, my FTP account is lacking hard because of lack of gold and mainly ISO. I shouldn't need to grind arena for gold, and harder content should give higher ISO in the crystals it gives you.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    uncollected and 3 duped 5*s and blade and im still having gold and tier4 cc problems at the moment to r3 them think yourself lucky lol

I have plenty of gold because I'm an arena grinder, but what I can't do is rank up that many 5* champs at all. And it shouldn't be that hard to get champs to rank 4 already since the release of 5*s was 2 years ago and we only have 1 maxed and a handful of r4 5*s?....tooo slow!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I agree. They have controlled our growth way too much. By limiting access to items and controlling who gets them and for what. Much of it could be solved (and it would make the game more fun) if basic and cat shards and 4 and 5 star shards came out of chests and ambush combatants.