**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really need some revamps of rewards or new content announced

Game is starting to drag.. alot, its been forever since a new season of aq has been announced and while the modok type quests are nice where is the updates to SA with 6* shards? I mean evem 150 would be great nice especially when you consider when AW seasons completes in 2 weeks theres gonna be about 100 alliances out there that have such a huge advantage over 90% of the community. Also with 6* champs taking so much gold we really need some way to farm more even if they release an “uncollected” gold crystal cause the current gold crystals are such trash. I know theres quite a bit of stuff in the works but some kind of announcement on a new season of aq or some new stuff coming is far overdue and im sure most of it is being held till after the first season of AW ends but ive got players who are considering retiring cause every week is the same thing over and over.

Comments

• Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Excuse the many spelling errors didnt proof read my post before i threw it up xD