**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the wost champ in the game

13»

Comments

• juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Kamala Khan
    why people hate colossus i dont get it, bleed/poison immune please his WWE style kick in the face always cracks me up....good sp1/2 ...sp3 is meh though...
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    9E5L6_s-200x150.gif
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Def Carnage and yeah maybe falcon and colossus next but at least they have some utility, it’s really just about lack of damage output, seriously if they wanted to even put the terrible champs all they need to do is buff their damage , whoever said drax is ... special, drax is in the top 20% of damage dealers in the game (possibly 10%) a viable lol option
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Kamala Khan
    I don't see spider gween :(
  • Kamala Khan
    gohard123 wrote: »
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Islamic terrorist scum Khan

Doesn't this violate forum rules? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

It does
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Iron patriot
    Iron patriot. Just ugh. I'd take Kamala Khan any day of the weak over IP. At least KK stacks fury & is poison resistant. IP sucks. I've got a 3*, 4*, and he was my second 5*. That was such a disappointment. Weak attack, lame S3, and his awakened ability is a poor man's version of regen that leaves you more vulnerable after it procs. I hate Iron Patriot.
  • Kamala Khan
    Tedders wrote: »
    falcon is just horrible

his sig ability turns off autoblock and evade, similar to coldsnap. if you have no other option, it's not bad
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Kamala Khan
    Why is colossus on this list? Far superior to blade...Colossus = God tier.
  • XmartyVishalXmartyVishal Posts: 11
    where is antman and joe fixit
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kamala Khan
    Kamala Khan has very weak fury. At least UC has use as a defender. IP has Regen. Collosus has armor.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Every trash champ has at least one redeeming feature except Carnage... Carnage has zero. He is awful beyond comprehension.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Sentury
    This is the worst champ. As they aren’t even in the game. Lol