**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rulk burning alive

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
I’m sorry I MUST have missed an announcement or SOMETHING

AURA OF INCINERATION EXPLICITLY STATES ITS INCINERATE DAMAGE

so why isn’t Rulk the BEST counter? He LITERALLY ABSORBS INCINERATE BUT IS TAKING INCINERATE DAMAGE FROM MEPHISTO’S AURA

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    The fire may satisfy his body needs but it still hurts him why do you think it makes him go insane
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    The fire may satisfy his body needs but it still hurts him why do you think it makes him go insane

Because Hyperion’s HEAT VISION even at 10 stacks of scorch doesn’t even activate anything aside a little annoying damage like a downgraded Cyclops blast
    For THANOS’ sake ICEMAN is Incinerate immune and doesn’t take Aura Damage! Rulk has been acting Poison immune with the absorption and even Spirit Venom doesn’t work on him (I made that mistake once or twice)

But do the same thing with Incinerage absorption and only the truest of true incinerate can be absorbed? THIS IS WHY A LOT OF SUMMONERS HAVE TRUST ISSUES WITH KABAM!
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Iceman's ability is worded as being immune to all incinerate effects. Rulk is immune to incinerate DEBUFFS. Mephisto's aura is passive incinerate damage, not a debuff. Rulk can still be a counter to Mephisto's aura when duped and has built up heat charges because his signature ability gives him incinerate damage resistance per heat charge.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I think the way Rulk's ability works is he turns his heat charge buffs into incinerate shrug off. So with each Heat Charge he has less Incinerate damage. So you'd need 10 heat charges to be 100% incinerate immune.
    At least that's how I understand his abilities.
    So awakened Rulk can counter Mephisto... neat!

Anyway not too upset anymore. Just completely bewildered originally turned into passive compliance with new info I was unaware of. Used Hulk and beat it anyways with Iceman being worse tbh. $10 killing Iceman and I GOT Iceman… BEST $10 I spent in a LONG time