**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

That Iceman

124»

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Health boost - 30 units
    Revive - 40 units
    UC439 wrote: »
    All those who are saying this iceman is easy were crying to lower the difficulty of the ice phoenix few months back, bcz their roster couldn't handle that. But now when lower level player are struggling against this iceman, they're trying to show off & write them off.
    Next boss rush should be full of collector & original ice phoenix like bs stuffs & bs nodes, then we'll see how many experts get past that w/o complaining.

Or how about you just don’t complain. That is a novel idea.

You guys realise ice phoenix had heal block right? And his sig damage was insane pre nerf?

Ice pheonix makes this boss seem like a joke.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    I breezed through it with my 4k pi champs
    I really thought he would be a lot harder than he was due to all the hype on this forum and I am not the most skilled player, really. I used Magik he went down easier than ROL WS does. Just kept him power locked since I don't like evading his sp1 and put him in the corner and kept him there the remainder of the fight. keep an eye on his ice armor so that you don't think you are gonna get a parry and he end up clocking you. If your lucky enough to get Limbo right off the bat it will help you to regain some of the damage you lose to the initial cold snap. If you are still having trouble you could use the attack and health boost as well as the boost that gives you back power used with a sp2 and sp3.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    For lower level players, that Iceman is just unfair. I was able to kill everything else without using many items or any units but the Iceman, just wouldn't go down.

It was created by Dorky Diggity Dave, that's all I'm gonna say. Didn't know he would be so unfair to the new summoners for which he creates "How to" videos.

How do you feel about the Iceman and specifically a community member making such a champ that doesn't reward skill gameplay.

Absolutely none of them. I didn't breeze through it but wasn't that difficult either. Also I'm not angry with Dork but I do wish there were better champs in the crystal.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Why dont people just use a health boost for the Iceman?

Then, yanno, don't get hit. Iceman is easy to fight when you understand how to evade his specials. He's very predictable.

Wasn't there a video break down of exactly how to beat Ice Man/ice phoenix made by one of these content creators? :) YouTube and Google are your friends people

Shh. You're talking too much sense. The complainers don't want to hear these kind of comments. Folks like you and DNA don't belong here lol.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Its like 95% of the community who are beg/mid tier players with super undeveloped rosters that are complaining.

So much complaining here,official forums,As i also see lv 20’s and 30’s even global chat with 5* as avatars complaining its to hard

They all want the rewards but sometimes content is way to hard for you.

So unless you havent 100% the uncollected monthly from day 1 to now, then your really cant complain and already missing out on "rewards", because your prob to weak and unskilled enough and dont deserve to get the rewards.

Also imagine if they did LoL type boss challenge,
  • she3_rawyshe3_rawy Posts: 80
    I breezed through it with my 4k pi champs
    Check my profile face
    ROUGE DUMMIES.... she has 70% less debuff duration, her sp1 heals & also bypass the safeguard
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    she3_rawy wrote: »
    Check my profile face
    ROUGE DUMMIES.... she has 70% less debuff duration, her sp1 heals & also bypass the safeguard

waiting for all the,..."i dont have rogue" post's
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    That Crystal deserves better champs than raccoon, venom and antman and I don't like DDD so much anymore!!
    I used Rulk because his heat damage bypasses safeguard. He died very quickly once I got to 10 heat charges. Just be sure to use health boosts and champion boosts so you can outlive his coldsnap.

Yea, he's annoying, but he made the crystal better. Ofc I pulled Venom, but yea..