**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling generic 5* sig stones

I’ve got a problem. I have 96/100 generic 5* sig stones and zero duped 5* champs (23 5*). 1st, its ridiculous that I can’t get a dup, even antman or spidergwen. 2nd, after next months event i will surpass the 100 limit. Can we raise the limit or allow for selling? I don’t wanna let these valuable resources expire.

Comments

• JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @SKK65

lol, he literally just explained. :smile: no duped champs means you can’t use sig stones.

@Lrrrr wow man, that’s some bad luck.

I’m really good at duping not great 5 stars.

My last 4 five star pulls were DD Netflix back to back and Rocket back to back..auspicious “RNG” :neutral:
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    someone in my alliance has been losing 5* generic stones for months now.
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    So you have been able to acquire nearly 100 generic 5* sig stones but not a 5* awakening gem? There are actual events in the game you can complete to get these. Perhaps increase your activity and get more 5* shards so you have a greater chance to get a 5* dupe? And if you don't play that much...is it really that big of a deal to you for them to expire?
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    I do play a lot, too much. I’ve been getting at least 2 5* a month since November, still no dups. I clear uncollected event each month, I am working thru act 5, but won’t be finished in time ti avoid this.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    I do play a lot, too much. I’ve been getting at least 2 5* a month since November, still no dups. I clear uncollected event each month, I am working thru act 5, but won’t be finished in time ti avoid this.

Explore act 5. You get a class AG for at least 2 of the chapters
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    That’s the plan demonzfry, but not sure i’ll get 5.3 100% in time. Going to give it a try