**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* should go to rank 4

SickBanter69SickBanter69 Posts: 28
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
WHich 4* should i rank up to rank 4, i like them all very much i already have 2 other ranked 4 champs and in my rank 3 area i found all of them very unique and good

Which 4* should go to rank 4 36 votes

Wolverine (duped)
80%
DNA3000GamerSnakeEyes69DLegendDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsSlySlyj00mBAspumingtonxxVINMANxxTorgoNudhoDonaldJTrump69DarkZencymuller25I_ForgotBorgitoTheManMythLegendDK1825Xillymanadqqedfyvr 29 votes
Rouge (duped)
19%
Spidey076MEŦAPħҰSTheLazyKingAxeCopFireAustd001_Will435jordo128 7 votes
Venom (duped)
0%
Scarlet Witch (un-duped)
0%
Dr strange (duped)
0%
Cyclops (blue team - un-duped)
0%
Deadpool (X-force - Duped)
0%

Comments

• SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Wolverine (duped)
    I say Wolvie and you won't be disappointed
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Wolverine (duped)
    No offense, but...
    Why is this a question? Wolverine duped signature ability is godly.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Rouge (duped)
    Rogue for prestige, health steal and power steal
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★

I would go with wolvie or Rogue.

It does though depend on what you need for your team and what content you need to beat to move higher. Most likely for you Wolvie and Rogue are obvious choices due to sig abilities and overall versatility. Depending on play style I would highly suggest go with one of those.

In some cases though a nullify champ can be useful if you don't have good one like SW. I've known people to R4 her not awakened for just the nullify ability she has. She can be very useful in say Act 4. Like if your trying to take arc overload maestro down or work your way through act 4 this may be an option to help you in questing to get more cats.

Again would only be done if it create a path to beat content and progress further in game though and R4 one of the previous characters mentioned. Also depending on content can allow you to awaken.