**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why no change in AQ rewards????

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Kabam, you hardened the AQ but without updating rewards why???
If the rewards are same for the high difficulty (especially sentinals my concern with bleed poison immunity everywhere) the lack of motivation to play them every week will lower down i hope there is another announcement yet to be announced.

Comments

• Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    I agree completely. AQ was getting boring as of lately anyway. But one constant with kabaam rewards never reciprocate the effort we put in.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    The rewards are stale! That’s what people were mainly talking about regarding AQ. Typical Kabam. Let’s beef it up and shard them to death. Unacceptable. This game is stale unless you have a monitized YouTube account.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Yeh if they update the glory you get by a little by 400-500 to rank rewards it will become worthy i believe
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I'm surprised anyone is actually hopeful for a bump in aq rewards. Hasn't the history of this game shown you that no matter the changes in the game, and however good or bad new features are, people are still going to play and still going to pay? I highly, highly doubt the rewards will be revised, but I would love to be proven wrong. As it is, I'll take my sentinels and ridiculous mini boss updates with a grimace and either tough it out or not.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    just wait, the new AQ season isn't even here yet, we will get more information.
    Glory was added WAAAAY deep into the aq season.

its like you guys fill up your plate as soon as u see food.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Fair enough, definitely hope to see more update in the changes to AQ reward after seeing the changes in mini-bosses and sentinels/noids.

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    People will still play it offcourse, but i for one a 5600 prestige player will move down to map 3 alliance just to enjoy the game and forget the competition which is not good in kabam business point of view, i still buy revives and stuff but it will decrease massively if i do easy game. There are more like me.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Glory was added WAAAAY deep into the aq season.

its like you guys fill up your plate as soon as u see food.

While that had drops of truth the fact remains that they’re increasing the difficulty of existing content while keeping the rewards the same. The new AQ season isn’t starting. But the new, harder map will be here in little over a week
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yeah, makes sense. Typical Kabam, increase the difficulty but keep the rewards same and worthless (compared to effort).

I hope they see this and think about making rewards better.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree, updated rewards would be nice. Im sure they are working on it though, at least they changed the opponents. Least they did something.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Don't you know how much time it takes to change the values of the glory rewards per level??? We're talking about hundreds of seconds here people.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Since AQ content has gotten harder, the rewards need to match it. Champs that were very useful initially have been indirectly nerfed by these changes. Most AQ teams will have to change. I'll probably be dropping my Wolvie and bringing Medusa or Hyp (and sometimes they are on AW defense). I like to occasionally bring Rogue too but the mutant champs have a big disadvantage against the sentinels.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Since AQ content has gotten harder, the rewards need to match it. Champs that were very useful initially have been indirectly nerfed by these changes. Most AQ teams will have to change. I'll probably be dropping my Wolvie and bringing Medusa or Hyp (and sometimes they are on AW defense). I like to occasionally bring Rogue too but the mutant champs have a big disadvantage against the sentinels.

Actually sentinels will be in all 6 classes. But class disadvantage in general is risky against them
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    ^^Sentinels were designed to hunt mutants and therefore gain double the analysis charges against all mutants.