**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a new alliance that can help me grow

Hey all

I have been playing this game for the last 6 months and need an alliance that will help me grow.

I currently have

1x 5* 2/3
4x 4* 4/5
6x 4* 3/5

I need an alliance to better myself and my champions. I am in need of t4bc and more important t4cc.

My current alliance are great but they only do aq2.

I play every day between 2 to 6 hours. Join in on every aq and aw.

I have line which is connor892 and it is also my in game name. If anyone wants to contact me.

My player rating is not high due to the fact I only keep 3* champions and above for the arenas. My top 11 champions are all good and I will be upgrading the lower ones soon.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    chinq1chinq1 Posts: 22
    You are more than welcome to join B335...The H.I.V.E.
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Con892 wrote: »
    Hey all

I have been playing this game for the last 6 months and need an alliance that will help me grow.

I currently have

1x 5* 2/3 (What are those)
    4x 4* 4/5
    6x 4* 3/5

I need an alliance to better myself and my champions. I am in need of t4bc and more important t4cc.

My current alliance are great but they only do aq2.

I play every day between 2 to 6 hours. Join in on every aq and aw.

I have line which is connor892 and it is also my in game name. If anyone wants to contact me.

My player rating is not high due to the fact I only keep 3* champions and above for the arenas. My top 11 champions are all good and I will be upgrading the lower ones soon.

Cheers.

• Options
    OmigasOmigas Posts: 12
    I'm starting a new aliance. Hit me up on line: theloudgamer
    It's a chill aliance, focus on fun