**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Changes are really unfair

Kabam is just making unfair AQ by making difficult and not changing suitable rewards. They released 6* that we all knows but it doesn't mean they have made 5* availability chances more high AND also it doesn't mean all players have all type of 4* "R5". So obviously players are not ready to face Hard Bosses & force of Sentinels.

Top or above 1 Mil Rating Alliance are also not able to kill Goblin - Morning - NC yet by their top champs and Kabam placing them as Mini Boss LOL

"If you are making changes on particular things than check its other side also".

What i know is Kabam making changes on 1 side but looks like they are not thinking for other side as per "Mikes" statement.

BUT i have not experienced new AQ yet so i don't want to comment more without knowing exact changes.
Currently as per announcement "Difficulty level increased BUT rewards not" and it is UNFAIR according to announcement. But still i will not blame Kabam more until i experience by myself AND till that i hope whatever Kabam is doing, they doing good and making it fair.