5* Starlord NOT duped

xkizerxxkizerx Member Posts: 6
is he worth leveling?

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    To rank 2. Yeah But not over
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Member Posts: 152
    some use him at rank 4 unduped..and say he is a beast..
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Member Posts: 296
    Rank 2 yes, once duped... R5 if you have those non existent L5 basic cats xD
  • cytwbccytwbc Member Posts: 93
    my 5* SL is unawakened and at r4, he is still very good he cant beat end game stuff, but he does put in work in AQ and AW,
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Member Posts: 49
    I'd still bring him to r4 if you can. If you have aspirations to 100% LoL someday, you're going to need him unless you want to spend a crazy amount of money. Somewhere down the line you're bound to eventually dupe him as well.
  • DrunkGingerDrunkGinger Member Posts: 10
    I'd still bring him to r4 if you can. If you have aspirations to 100% LoL someday, you're going to need him unless you want to spend a crazy amount of money. Somewhere down the line you're bound to eventually dupe him as well.

Lol. You say that you are bound to eventually dupe him but I've had the original champs like hulk, iron man and Hawkeye 4*s and still have yet to dupe them in over 2 years of playing and thousands of crystals opened. Not that I'm complaining about not duping them, just saying you could be waiting a long long time for that dupe SL 5* unless an awakening gem comes along to use on him.
  • KML15KML15 Member Posts: 139
    Not worth it. The cats are better used elsewhere
  • faisal_archies76faisal_archies76 Member Posts: 20
    Once duped he's a total different champion
  • faisal_archies76faisal_archies76 Member Posts: 20
    I've got both 4* and 5* duped...but I've only taken my 4* to r5