**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Revamp older champions

Hello there, with the addition of new game mechanics which add complexity and versatility to the new characters, the old champions are sub-par and very much lacking behind. This is a suggestion post where we can discuss on improving older champions to make them more playable , people can play their favourite champion and still make progress in the game rather than feeling like a loser because in some quests and events you need a particular champion to make it doable. Like the ramp up of RH and LC , you don't need to start from scratch , you d only requre may be 3 programmers to work on 2 champs per month. No design change just change the numbers and a little bit more mechanics overall. I have a few suggestions myself.

Comments

• Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    I) Ironman : One of the strongest and smartest Marvel characters is one of the easiest to fight and less dependable. Arc overload can be useful in some cases but that alone makes Ironman mediocre.
    Suggestions: Give him an AI : Jarvis (like stark Spiderman) 1) May be a similar mechanic to starload . As the fight progresses AI scans fight patterns (like in civil war cap fight) to increase crit frequency. After like 20 hits gain fury as well . Or may be increase attack like starload. 2) Chance to Autoparry or activate energy shield when blocking special attacks (when AI is active),energy shield decreases special damage and stores some energy as well. 3) If arc overload is interrupted Ironman gains 5 armour ups like CW that reduce incoming attack, poison,bleed. 4) a chance to shrugged off rebuffs fast depending on how long AI has been active.

ll) Hawkeye : 1) I d say make hemmorage occur more than once a fight but I doubt they LL do that
    2) Hawkeye has so many trick arrows he must have additional versatility. Sp2 : inflicts one of either shock, frostbite (freeze arrow) or may be inflict some stacks of weakness , bleed, smoke arrow (reduces ability accuracy by some 70% for 2 minute or so.)
    Also increased crit damage chance while one of above effect still lasts.

III) Stark Spiderman : please bring back the metallic sound when he hits🤗😎😀

IV) As suggested by the game, the heroine of the game , Guillotine needs more buff ups

V) Iron fist: the more he is hit , the more focused he becomes (Like in Netflix show), stacking precision buffs , stacking and increasing crit rating. May be 1 precision per 5 hits taken. It can fall off if he is not hit for 5 seconds or so.

Vl) Hulkbuster : seriously dude, do something to buff those big metal boys. They are a joke

VII) Ant-Man : Give him more poison like abomination. Give L1 an increasd crit chance at least.

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Venom and carnage both father and son deserve more even god tier reworks
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Ant Man got nerfed some time ago, he used to be able to stack poisons. Before I really knew how to play the game, I used to use my 2* Ant Man all of the time, he’s SP2 would do serious damage

You made some good suggestions hopefully Kabam takes them into consideration
    @SpiritOfVengeance Venom is still scary and he on stun immune or so still wrecks advance players a bit too. But carnage really can use some updstes, given carnage s abilities in comics he is really a wet noodle in the game
    Actually, they could give good and unique synergies to teammates, say between the avengers Thor when stunned gains fury for the entire fight or Ironman s l1 becomes unlockable if he as just over 1 bar power (it's easy to dodge anyway so why not). They made such badass synergies bn killmonger-w.soldier , Thor.R-Loki etc. Something bn the defenders team up, this will make the game more enjoyable and seem fun rather than pull your hair because you don't have a champ and cannot advance with the champions you like. It is becoming less fun
  • Winner66615Winner66615 Posts: 129
    I like the Ironman idea
  • txthreetxthree Posts: 32
    edited March 2018
    I like the idea on ironman, Arc overload cannot be interrupted if i know like ultron, but they can atleast increase the hp threshhold of it to 25% since it can be blocked by assassin like most of the time.

Hulkbuster needs a huge buff. He's the ultimate suit of ironman and yet he's far more weaker imo. Maybe atleast they could added some resistance to bleed, stun and poison, the higher his armor is. quite similar with taskmaster but will not go immune. or increase his damage based on armor. or put a permanent arc overload but weaker version similar to old man logan but can be interrupted by heavy attack and will go to cooldown.

Venom and carnage, they could have just increase the potency of bleeds, maybe at the same level of GP, and the chances and duration increases per stack if duped.

Karnak, starts the fight with focus activated and decrease defensive ability reduction by X depends on sig level.

Antman, they could change his sp2 or sp3 where he transform into a giant antman and smash, it could inflict concussion or stun. plus increase his crit rating or damage per fatigue stack similar with luke cage.

Magneto, they can change his duped into a permanent degen since if i know in comics there was a point where he can manipulate the bloodstream of humans. and at least increase bleed chance of his sp1 and 2.

• BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I think Hawkeye is still more than useful as he is, I don't think he needs anything. I'd say gamora could do with her assassinate ability being used more than once a fight like the good old days. And bring back mags double bleed. Moon knight should be able to stack bleeds too
    This could also be incorporated into the game with synergies. The team synergies between the avengers , defenders etc are a joke . They are a level 1 in comparison to the trinity (where spiderman has no similarity or teamhood to blade) , those btwn dorm-strange-mephisto etc
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Main Champions that need to be buffed:

- Colossus - Just make him useful for something please! Maybe more immunities, better damage, and more utility! He is an awesome character!
    - Ant-Man - He is supposed to be an epic avenger!
    - Carnage - Honestly, he is not even good in arena! Please make him useful! He is supposed to be an awesome champion!
    - Kampala Khan - Please just make her useful
    - Spider-Gwen - Special 1 should do damage
    - Venom - More utility and damage
    - Falcon - Just make him useful please! He can only stack one bleed right now and his damage and utility are lacking! He is an awesome avenger!
    - Groot - More damage and utility please! Also, his animations are very clunky (this is not as important as his abilities though)!
    - War Machine - Longer bleed duration, better armor break, more utility, more damage! He is supposed to be an awesome avenger!
    - Iron Patriot, Iron Man, and Superior Iron Man - They are all supposed to be very powerful with amazing technology suits! Iron Man I saw one of the leaders of the Avengers!
    - Hulkbuster - With all the technology on his suit, how is he not immune to bleed! He is so cool in movies, so why isn’t he useful in the game?
  • I agree with some of these posts. Especially Hulkbuster and Carnage. As newer champs come out with signature abilities such as immunities, insane offensive/defensive reduction, degeneration debuff, auto-parry/evade/block, and combo interupt (ie. MODOK, Madusa)...the older champs should be updated to provide better counters/defense against these new abilities. Also, more champs...other than Hulk.R should have the ability to be degen immune/resistant.

Venom/Carnage - I think Venom is fine as is...although his bleed damage could be slightly higher. If he's dupped, his increased crit against bleeding opponents makes up for it. His SP2 is nearly impossible to dodge if placed on an sp2 Unblockable node in AW btw. Carnage - could be improved by adding debuffs duration reduction, a heal option, nullify reduction chance of 80%, or possibly creating a "fear" debuff that doesn't count as a debuff (similar to AA's neurotoxin doesn't count as a debuff) but causes automatic failure of defensive ability reduction of 50% or reduces block proficiency, parry and evade success rate by a flat % in the opponent if bleeding.

Iron Man/S. Iron Man - both need to have changes that differentiate them. 1.) Make their arc overload more relavent. Ie. Iron Man has better arc overload but S.Iron man has decreased debuff resistance/immunities. 2.) Both should have different move sets. Ie. Exactly how Punishet/W.Soldier use to be identical & Hulk/Abomination used to be identical. Now, those champs are all completely different from each other (except for still having same sp3 animations...their different signature abilities effect the outcome of the sp3).

Ms. Marvel/Capt. Marvel - just duplicates of each other. Need to be differentiated. Possibly time with release of new Capt Marvel movie instead of giving us a 3rd Capt. Marvel champ and doing nothing with the older 2.