**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW problems with mods/piloted accounts

I'm in an alliance that is battling for platinum 1 prizes. Every war comes down to a handful at deaths at most. It's very intense and rightfully so with the rewards at stake. But let's not kid ourselves, at this level of play there are known alliances "plioting" accounts for the bad fighters to minimize deaths. I doubt this is happening for every account but it's definitely happening for a few. This is against kabams TOS and is directly effecting AW matchups on a daily basis.

Can a mod please reply if anything is going to be done about it? Because it's to the point where if you don't adapt it within your alliance, you'll be pushed out of the top rewards. Which would be really sad because I've loved AW seasons minus this part.

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Xoop wrote: »
    I'm in an alliance that is battling for platinum 1 prizes. Every war comes down to a handful at deaths at most. It's very intense and rightfully so with the rewards at stake. But let's not kid ourselves, at this level of play there are known alliances "plioting" accounts for the bad fighters to minimize deaths. I doubt this is happening for every account but it's definitely happening for a few. This is against kabams TOS and is directly effecting AW matchups on a daily basis.

Can a mod please reply if anything is going to be done about it? Because it's to the point where if you don't adapt it within your alliance, you'll be pushed out of the top rewards. Which would be really sad because I've loved AW seasons minus this part.

They can't speak to punishments for players that break TOS, if you know someone doing it report them. This isn't the place.
  • Options
    XoopXoop Posts: 39
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    Xoop wrote: »

They can't speak to punishments for players that break TOS, if you know someone doing it report them. This isn't the place.

Thanks for the reply from a mod, oh wait you're not. It's already been reported with nothing being done about it. The problem needs to be addressed. Sitting back while being cheated out of rewards is something I'm not happy with.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi Xoop!

If you suspect a player or alliance of cheating, please do report them so that it can be properly investigated by the team. Once an investigation has been completed, actions will be taken if it is deemed appropriate. And as we've said many times before, the specifics of any investigation or actions taken against accounts will not be discussed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.