**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

game crashing

Since the most recent update, my game has crashed. It's in aq's, aw's, arenas as well as quests. I am not the only one having these troubles, many members in my alliance is still having the same issues on top of other things such as game lag.

Comments

• KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I've been experiencing the same thing, just came on here looking to see if anyone else was. It's been going on since last SM. I'll either get stuck watching the hydra logo spin on top of p99 or be viewing a map and watch the wheel spin with no option but to force close and restart. The same thing has been happening to others in our alliance as well. I counted 5 instances of watching people time out in AQ and then they have half health.It really sucks on day 5, and adora said this issue was addressed yesterday around 4:20 EST. Quite an ironic time for the game to get screwed up.