**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Kabam's insensitiveness to players

rookie000rookie000 Member Posts: 2
Hi Mike @Kabam Miike ,

We have a mishap that happened to our alliance yesterday night where in one of our officer account got hacked and the guy who did it, sold all his top champs and even kicked 5 top members from our alliance. As soon as I came to know about it, I raised ticket to kabam and asked them to reinstate that guy account to a previous state maybe 12 hours back state and just roll back the kicked state of those 5 members. The reply I got from kabam says, it's against our fair game policy. Would you be kind enough to make me understand how does this affect your fair game policy and how does this put that guy who lost his 2 years work on his account into any advantageous position.

Comments

• rookie000rookie000 Member Posts: 2
    3 other guys got hacked too and one of them lost over 7k units and some champs, other guy lost his top champs too and third one lost some units.......
  • HarilaaltenHarilaalten Member Posts: 1
    I have been part of this Alliance since it was founded and I am really hurt to see this happen to one of our very good and dedicated members. Whoever hacked his account has pretty much sold most of the top rated champs in his roster which has been accumulated over years of playing this very good game. Kabam I would sincerely request you to urgently help with this matter so that he can continue to play this game just like before. As an Alliance we have tried to keep the best players together and this has seriously affected each and every one of us. So please take this request sincerely and help us out. We have continuously showed our support to this good game and just expect the same in return.
    Thanks in advance.
  • rajstrangerrajstranger Member Posts: 2
    Units loss is still can be worked on..but champs loss...come on kabam. Why someone will sell his own top champs...it's a hack. You need to help
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey there.

So, there is a number of reasons that you may have gotten that reply. A major one is that security of your account is your own responsibility. Sharing your password with others is a strict violation of our Terms of Service, and almost 100% of the time when something like this occurs, it's because somebody shared their password with somebody else knowingly. We know that it's hard to believe when somebody you know and trust shared their account with somebody, especially when they say they did not, but that is usually the case.

Additionally, the person affected should be the one to take the case to our Support Team. The support team will not discuss actions or considerations taken on an account with anybody but the account holder themselves.

If the account owner would like to dispute this resolution, ask them to send a ticket to our support team.
This discussion has been closed.