**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LIVE 3* BOSS rush challenge, (Lagacy being challenged by BG)

13»

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I was very happy to see him do it with only 3 stars, it shuts down a lot of the complainers. Still, he used more than 2 items, don't invalidate the achievement by overexagerrating it

so you know the mastery setup he used ????
    5 in assassin
    4 in deep wounds
    the mid card player can't get those without atleast 10k units

i set the deep wounds 3/5 and costed me around 5K units. i could have buy at least 2 4* heros with that units.

An you could of got kk an she hulk. Masteries are way more valuable an People who can't complete this challenge should be working on improving their mastery builds an other aspects of becoming better for harder content
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    "but they have expensive masteries"

First off, yeah they are expensive. Tell me how deep wounds worked on that debuff immune antman and iceman?

The difference with assassin is like comparing an extra 80 hits in some long fights. Yeah, it's nice to have. Even if it cut the fight down by 200 hits, really nice to have.

But masteries affect two things: what happens when you hit people, what happens when you get hit by people.

If you're running a 3* mephisto for 600 hits on one champ and you don't die from block damage- then you are probably aware that the game consists of a few simple mechanics. Don't get hit. Don't block ****. Learn to bait.

That being said, if you can survive for 600 hits without dying, not spending "ten thousand units on masteries" will simply make you sit there for an extra 5 minutes to endure a 800 hit fight.

Saying not everyone has those skill levels is funny.

1. I don't have those skill levels, but I'm impressed by the videos
    2. I want those skill levels, and complaining won't give them to me.
    3. The most important skill in these videos is: deciding who to use. Gladiator Hulk for example. I learned stuff I didn't know, meanwhile my gulk is r1 level 1 3* but suddenly I want him as a 5*

After making intelligent decisions, it comes down to parry/ evade/ bait special/ intercept/ punish missed special/ repeat. Do this 350 times with a 3* and shut up. No one says it's easy, they are saying it can be done.

If you have the patience to do it that way, do it and enjoy it. If you do not have the skills, DO NOT get angry at those who can and simply call them "the professionals" no no no they aren't professional, they can just endure swiping for a 90 minute video.

Learn patience, game mechanics, and practice. I promise it will make this game enjoyable.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Challenge was intended to be difficult by Kabam. Some players found it difficult. Mystery solved.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    To be honest, the challenges are getting relatively easier.

They have maintained the rough difficulties despite people getting more 5/50s and 5* r4/5s. I remember earlier days when these challenges were done by 4/40s...