**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much exactly does DDD’s coldsnap do?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
I don’t have many good immunity champs, so I’ve been building my roster for the content creators challenge. I’m asking this: EXACTLY how much damage does iceman’s coldsnap do? I don’t want to accidentally bring champs that can’t survive the initial damage

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    From Seatin's video, looks like it causes about 400 damage per tick, so it'll hurt you quite a bit. Regen champs might be useful but if you have Rougue she would be a good option since she'll decrease the time of the coldsnap.
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    About 10k without using energy resisstance or tech champs
  • Options
    Son_of_OdinSon_of_Odin Posts: 50
    Im on Iceman right now...his coldsnap listed is 3496.62. Since he has 200% attack, it would be 3496.62 x 3 = 10,489.86 damage from coldsnap total, if im not mistaken.
  • Options
    Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Yup, around 10k base damage. I would recommend using high energy resist champs(JF or DV's block), tech champs, or regen champs. Health boosts help.
    I wonder how Iron Patriot would do lol, he has regen and class advantage to offset the coldsnap ;)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks guys
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    I used Kingpin with Hood synergy and he shrugged it off. Then with Kingpin's SP1, I can bypass safeguard