**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winter Soldier Sig

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I'd like to suggest a change to this ability, it is way too iffy to rely on in difficult content but definitely has potential. An easy fix would simply change the stat which ws sig level affects- instead of affecting the amount of power drained, change the chance for it to occur. My 5 star sig 20 ws already drains an entire bar of power each time it triggers, so i really don't need the amount to increase. However, if it was made similar to sw's sig, up to an 85% per crit, i think ws would get way more use. In turn the amount drained could be adjusted so he doesn't become op.

My other idea is to make the power drain 100% guaranteed, but only on hits from ws bionic arm. The signature ability literally states that it is an emp upgrade to his arm, so it doesnt make sense that ws can power drain on, say, his sp2. Basically, make ws power drain similar to dormammus power drain, where you are guaranteed to proc it on certain hits. This would allow for more strategic player usage, and we could see the rise of more unique combos