**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ultron Stock Up?

With the rise of more and more energy champs, do you think Ultron's stock (with his sig ability) is on the rise as well? I have a 4* that isn't duped yet, but fighting champs like Bishop would be great to counter him and other energy champs. I know there are "better tech champs", but I don't own Sparky or SL, etc

Comments

  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I have my 4* Ultron dupped, definitely enjoy using him to fight the likes of Dormammu, Magik (her sword is considered energy strikes), and few other energy-based opponents, really fun to see Ultron absorbing and converting to health and feel like his is almost invincible :D I'm with you, I still love my Ultron alot and use him regularly, although I also like my Starky, SL, Vision and Yondu very much :)
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    How does ultron handle limbo damage and dorms degen damage?
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    How does ultron handle limbo damage and dorms degen damage?

    Avoid taking those damage or rely on his regen.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Ultron is the perfect counter to deal with Limbo damage or Degen damage.
    The original topic her is about fighting against ENERGY champs (energy based attack from AI)
    Anyway, let's get back to energy topics :)
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I have my 4* Ultron dupped, definitely enjoy using him to fight the likes of Dormammu, Magik (her sword is considered energy strikes), and few other energy-based opponents, really fun to see Ultron absorbing and converting to health and feel like his is almost invincible :D I'm with you, I still love my Ultron alot and use him regularly, although I also like my Starky, SL, Vision and Yondu very much :)

    This is what I am missing! I want him duped so bad lol I don't think I'll waste a generic gem on him (I don't have one) but I would a tech one since I don't have a 4* Yondu, Doc Oc, Sparky or Vision. Lots of energy champs and I would love to see him convert this!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    This is what I am missing! I want him duped so bad lol I don't think I'll waste a generic gem on him (I don't have one) but I would a tech one since I don't have a 4* Yondu, Doc Oc, Sparky or Vision. Lots of energy champs and I would love to see him convert this!

    Haha yeah, you are doing it right :) Definitely don't use the generic awakening gem on him even if you have a few, hehe. I believe you'll soon dup him from crystal.

    I dupped mine twice, and I don't plan to use signature stones on him yet. Based on the flat value signature chart, sig01 = 20%, sig20 = 50%, sig40 = 56.9%, sig99 = 66%, so purely based on observation, sig40 looks pretty optimal to me without needing to use additional sigature stones.

    p/s: I didn't calculate the mathematical optimal signature value based on The formula of => SM * log(sig, 2) + SB where SM is a multiplier and SB is a base


  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I used ultron to fight uncollected bishop and watching him take almost no damage from specials helped make up for some of my mistakes
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 645 ★★★
    gbnzulmse9r6.png
    Personally I've always favoured Ultron.. As said by @shchong2 in certain matches ups he seems almost invincible.. And same mate @Patchie93 Uncollected Bishop didn't stand a chance :-) Plus bleed and poison immune mines at almost 17k health add 8k health regen to that..
    Only down side is his evade.. I can't remember a time it saved me in a fight but I remember plenty where it got me KO'd lol
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Honestly is evade helped me dodge half of bishops specials so maybe it's more about when it happens xD
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    gbnzulmse9r6.png
    Personally I've always favoured Ultron.. As said by @shchong2 in certain matches ups he seems almost invincible.. And same mate @Patchie93 Uncollected Bishop didn't stand a chance :-) Plus bleed and poison immune mines at almost 17k health add 8k health regen to that..
    Only down side is his evade.. I can't remember a time it saved me in a fight but I remember plenty where it got me KO'd lol

    Ughhh I want him awakened so bad lo. I'm still learning lots, so he's someone that can help my flaws as well as get around certain champs.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My 5/50 awakened Ultron is in my attack team, I considered swapping him for my rank 3 5* but he isn't awakened and that sig ability is too valuable to lose for me
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 645 ★★★
    Lucky you :lol:@Patchie93 mine always seems to do it when I go for parry :-/ or just before they use a sp so I don't have time to recover.. Someone once told me to "count out every 7 seconds" but I'm not skilled enough to keep track of every 7 seconds and fight at the same time lmao And Yeah @IronFist34 He's a very good champ mate.. Good luck on awakening him.. Maybe in the next crystal you open ;-)
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    This is what I am missing! I want him duped so bad lol I don't think I'll waste a generic gem on him (I don't have one) but I would a tech one since I don't have a 4* Yondu, Doc Oc, Sparky or Vision. Lots of energy champs and I would love to see him convert this!

    Haha yeah, you are doing it right :) Definitely don't use the generic awakening gem on him even if you have a few, hehe. I believe you'll soon dup him from crystal.

    I dupped mine twice, and I don't plan to use signature stones on him yet. Based on the flat value signature chart, sig01 = 20%, sig20 = 50%, sig40 = 56.9%, sig99 = 66%, so purely based on observation, sig40 looks pretty optimal to me without needing to use additional sigature stones.

    p/s: I didn't calculate the mathematical optimal signature value based on The formula of => SM * log(sig, 2) + SB where SM is a multiplier and SB is a base


    Do you happen to know what causes his stun? It's always random (at least to me lol)
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Do you happen to know what causes his stun? It's always random (at least to me lol)

    Both his "evade" and "stun" are pretty random to me, after playing him for more than a year on a daily basis, I couldn't seem to notice any obvious trend or pattern. Seem like it is upto the RNG to proc, and out of my control.

    I hate it alot when he evades at the wrong time and caught me by surprise. I did try to count if he does evade every 7 seconds, but sometimes seems not. I didn't do the count methodologically, so it is not scientifically sound. It could also be my counting of 7 seconds not accurate (counting too fast or too slow in the midst of hectic fights).

    I do like his stun which is very helpful but not reliable and not dependable.

    zp16klhnt9mz.png

    exabyv7wfub5.png

  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Do you happen to know what causes his stun? It's always random (at least to me lol)

    Both his "evade" and "stun" are pretty random to me, after playing him for more than a year on a daily basis, I couldn't seem to notice any obvious trend or pattern. Seem like it is upto the RNG to proc, and out of my control.

    I hate it alot when he evades at the wrong time and caught me by surprise. I did try to count if he does evade every 7 seconds, but sometimes seems not. I didn't do the count methodologically, so it is not scientifically sound. It could also be my counting of 7 seconds not accurate (counting too fast or too slow in the midst of hectic fights).

    I do like his stun which is very helpful but not reliable and not dependable.

    zp16klhnt9mz.png

    exabyv7wfub5.png

    DERP I didn't have my game open when I asked, and it's been eons since I've checked the breakdowns haha thanks for the pic
Sign In or Register to comment.