**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit offers are extremely rare

SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 1,191 ★★★
Please throw us a bone here and there. It doesn't have to always be 5x units sale but, something. Revives, energy refills, shards. It is literally months in-between any sort of unit deal.

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I feel like we see unit deals a couple times a week. They may not always be the best, but they happen.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I am with you.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    I feel like we see unit deals a couple times a week. They may not always be the best, but they happen.

I think the OP is referring to deals on the units themselves....I have not seen one for a long time....
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @SmokinSurfer are you talking about deals associated with the units packages, and NOT deals that cost units? If so I agree; I wish they would add things to the units packages more often, even like you said, a collection of potions/revives, or energy refills, or shards/crystals, etc. I would buy units more often if they did that
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    We need to see that offer with 2/3x T4 Basic catalysts for 900 units again ... I need that
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Maybe I misunderstood. They had energy refill deals for units recently and also shard deals for units.

If you meant to actually buy units and they add stuff, then no I dont see those much.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    RARE Indeed!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Every now and then, they'll have a Unit Sale.
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Mikeself9 wrote: »

There are different unit deals that not all players get. For instance;
    Both myself and my missus play.
    Im lvl 51, she is 36.
    I get 3*, 4* and 5* shard deals.
    I get awakening gem deals for the 4* heroes.
    I also get the 4* daily tickets and the mid unit tickets.

My partner however only gets,
    2*, 3* and 4* shard deals,
    Awakening gems for 2* and 3* heroes.
    She gets offered lesser deals.

There are several factors like;
    Time spent on game.
    Amount of heroes.
    Rating.
    Arena Bracket.
    Level.
    Quests completed
    And many more.

Some people get the same offers some dont.
  • If rather they made better deals just for much shorter time periods than the monthly card deals and occasional randoms that are worth it a few times a month.

Gives incentive to log in more. Inactivity is just getting worse every week.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    I want a potion sale!
  • PhanXPhanX Posts: 4
    cant agree more...