**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spring Egg?

Update notes in Google Play Store say login now to receive a free spring egg... What is that and how do i get it?

Comments

• Al_ahadAl_ahad Posts: 30
    It will be like a chance of 2* to 4* Howard The MF Duck
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I couldn't find the egg too
    not sure if we need to wait till next day for the calendar to refresh?
    or will it comes to our inbox by tomorrow? ....

waiuo9ifbyjl.png
  • I'm hoping it's a login bonus and not a glitch... But if it is a calendar bonus i feel like they should reword the notes in the play store so people don't login expecting some kind of gift that isn't there.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'm hoping it's a login bonus and not a glitch... But if it is a calendar bonus i feel like they should reword the notes in the play store so people don't login expecting some kind of gift that isn't there.

Last year there was a 7 day calendar that ended with a free egg on Easter. If the trend continues then it should start tonight.
  • Oh okay, cool. Thanks. Still wish they would clarify in the play store tho for people who haven't been playing that long. So what was in the egg last year? Was it like a crystal with a character or something else?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    3 or 4 star howard
  • Wow, really? That kinda sucks... Ha. But I've only got a few 4* right now so i guess another would be nice regardless of who it is...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    3 or 4 star howard

If it is like last year then it is only a chance at a 3* or 4* Howard. Last year I pulled a 4* Wolverine though so I cannot complain. Pulled a 2* on my main account.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Not Howard I would gladly take a 2 star crystal over him