**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Answer to the nerf Blade influx

Release 5* SW...that is all.

Comments

• SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    Not sure how it works but from what i gather I just think his danger sense should work differently, it shouldn't prevent abilities from triggering (how would he sensing danger prevent someone from doing what they can, I mean if he senses juggs is going to be unstoppable him sensing that cant stop juggs from being unstoppable) what it could do is help him evade or reduce/prevent damage taken from those abilities. Imo
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I wonder who the next champ with the #Villain tag will be.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Release 5* SW...that is all.

And wait for years to dupe her 😂😂😂😂. ......I am good with blade ....even unduped 😂😂 thanks for the suggestion ..... I love SW and as 5* ....damn she will be a bad ass once duped

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I feel people would stop complaining about Blade because there would be a new top champ to hate on. Even a post-12.0 5* SW would be at least equal to Blade if not better in many circumstances.