**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How will Proxima Midnight’s Projectile Parry Work

I the description was not a 100% clear in how this worked I thought. So will she be able to parry the likes of Yondu and his arrow attacks or can she also parry special attacks like Iron Man’s sp1. Will it work exactly like in the old days when you could parry all special attacks but now just projectiles. Because if she has this ability she could be a highly useful champ for skilled players. I like the sound of having a champ that rewards good parry skills.

Comments

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    I believe it only applies for “all basic attacks”. So you can parry yondu’s yaka arrow when it’s not part of a special attack, if that makes sense.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    At this point, the only projectile basic attack is Yondu's first and third light attacks. Any others in the game?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    At this point, the only projectile basic attack is Yondu's first and third light attacks. Any others in the game?

maybe they will add some more
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    It's to finally introduce someone who can parry that attack and set up for similar style attacks and champs in the future
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    That’s what I was thinking. Like one single champion has basic projectile attacks and sure it nice to have a counter to Yondu but he isn’t that prominent as a defender.