**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* R4 Dormammu vs Voodoo

ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I can R4 two 5* champs very soon. Just waiting to form the last class cats for skill and mystic.
Options are Blade (unawaken), Dormammu (duped) and Doc Voodoo (duped). I'll rank up Blade for sure.

However, I'm not sure who to go with the mystic. I use Dormammu mostly for AWD and Voodoo for AQ map 5. Both of them are great and get the jobs done.

I'm starting with Act 5.3 and 5.4. Haven't started LOL yet.

Thanks for helping out!

5* R4 Dormammu vs Voodoo 48 votes

R4 Dormammu (Duped)
25%
HeartlessPrimmer79QueqqueeFoxhero007ChillSpiritOfVengeanceShaheerFIazvinniegainzCrazyjack719LittleYinYinshadow_lurker22Alex_Rider1 12 votes
R4 Doc Voodoo (Duped)
75%
NevvBRagamugginGunnerKenny292Slux83vg2782lozzadudebuffajrAfridDarcilisBuckeyeKPSpeedbumpDEADSPIDER26Vladislas22Time4ASpankingnameplasSuperSam57Savio444Kamr05SgtAnime1Ahitlaw 36 votes

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    R4 Doc Voodoo (Duped)
    Can't wait until I have these dilemmas ;) great start tho ig I have 5 5*s now :D voodoo all the way though. He's a monster
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    You'll get there bro!! I never thought I'll have these dilemmas but here I am dealing with some tough decisions :smile:
    I know Voodoo is going to be a monster at R4 but so is Dormammu!!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    R4 Doc Voodoo (Duped)
    ReDeXeDeR wrote: »
    You'll get there bro!! I never thought I'll have these dilemmas but here I am dealing with some tough decisions :smile:
    I know Voodoo is going to be a monster at R4 but so is Dormammu!!

Oh yeah they both will be they are both insane. I only have 2 God 5*s hope I dupe them someday. Magik and Gwenpool.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    R4 Dormammu (Duped)
    Even with blades everywhere, Dorms are useful for Defense and power control. Voodoo can power control, and you cant go wrong with either champ, but I would say dorm can help balance your roster more. At least he can give you power control, immunity, and defense all in one.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited March 2018
    R4 Doc Voodoo (Duped)
    so much utility with voodoo! also that poison can be really really powerful. Here's my r5/65 in action
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzAR0t26akw
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Thanks you sharing @Slux83. That R5 Voodoo is a best man!!

@Primmer79 I can see how Dorm could help balance the roster but with so many Blades around Dorm is not so scary anymore. Blades just annihilates Dorm.

Looking at the polls - 76% votes to Voodoo!! I didn't expect it to be so but guess it's Voodoo all the way!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    R4 Dormammu (Duped)
    ReDeXeDeR wrote: »
    Thanks you sharing @Slux83. That R5 Voodoo is a best man!!

@Primmer79 I can see how Dorm could help balance the roster but with so many Blades around Dorm is not so scary anymore. Blades just annihilates Dorm.

Looking at the polls - 76% votes to Voodoo!! I didn't expect it to be so but guess it's Voodoo all the way!

I use blade, and honestly, Dorm will at least give me some trouble with his degen if I get caught evading too much. But can't go wrong at all with voodoo!! have fun with him!