**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missin AQ rewards, the only one in the Ally.

Feeling quite baffled after finding out that after a full cycle of Map 5, under a score around 1.3/1.5m per each Alliance quest, everyone has received their rewards but me. restarted game, changed network, did some arena, nothing at all.

How long before even the most absurd bugs aren't ruining my game enjoyment? Every single day i swear there's something no working.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    May be a dumb question but change alliances recently?
  • Options
    JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    it still might have affected you. send a ticket to them directly instead of hitting the forums they won't see this.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You won't get rewards till next AQ since you just joined a few days before AQ started
  • Options
    Probably not a bug but like jayimage suggested has to do with the blackout period.
  • Options
    Morgan wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    You won't get rewards till next AQ since you just joined a few days before AQ started

i joined at day3 in the PREVIOUS AQ cycle. that's well above the min "cooldown" time required to rank in the following A cycle. Like over 48 hrs above, if i recall right.

I don't think it's above the cool down period but i'm not sure, it takes a while for AQ.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    48 hours?? More like 10 days. I'm sorry, but that is not a bug.
  • Options
    Why do you need a mod to tell you something that several people already told you?
  • Options
    Morgan wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Why do you need a mod to tell you something that several people already told you?

I do understand and give up on claiming anything. altho there's like no reason why you should be cut off from rewards taking part on a new cycle from day 1. It's not really understandable, and i'd like insight on why make it the "cooldown" that long unnecesarily.

Probably to prevent people from jumping alliances all the time? Who knows, I lost rewards in week 2 of the new AQ cause of this, same as you. Sucked
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Actually, the SA black out came from the black out implemented for AQ. There was no SA lock out before they put an AQ lock out in place. No one really cared about that lock outsince it had nothing to do with the whole broken AQ system. The SA lockout is just a good way to prevent people from jumping to your alliance and then leave a few hours later with rewards without doing a single thing to deserve them.

I can go into the season 2 and 3 rewards system and explain why the lock out had to be long. I can explain how it was 3 days for lower tiers and then the higher tier you where in, the longer lockout period you had to deal with (up to 2 weeks!)

But honestly, if you don't know all that already it doesn't matter much, because it only made people abuse the system in a way where they had to lock out people for 3 weeks to prevent them from switching alliances to farm t4c's (not 1 jumper, but the full 24 to 30 members, jumping to their second alliance to get the t4c's that way).

So what they did was to change the lockout period to 10 days for all tier alliances, this fixed part of the problem, not all of it, but the way people had to jump around to get what they wanted was almost to much work to be worth it.

To completely fix it they finally made a more normal tier system, where the top reward of one tier isn't higher then the lowest reward in the next. This makes dropping down on purpose and/or switch alliances to abuse the aq system no longer possible (or at least in no way usefull). So the reason the black out period was made, is no longer there. The issue has been resolved in another way, meaning in theory there is no use for the AQ black out period anymore. No word on removing it or changing the amount of days, so I'm guessing it will stay in place for the time being.

Long story short, you changed alliances twice in the last 8 months, good for you. Kabam rules changed in the meantime and you're stuck with for sure missing of the first SA and AQ rewards the alliance gets.
  • Options
    I do think there should be a different system, but I don't agree with the amount you claim you'll lose out on. The daily rewards and milestones isn't part of the lock out period. It's just the rank rewards. Half of the glory you get is from the milestones and not the rank rewards.

I do still think it's not really fair. Another "fair" way to stop people from jumping around is making the second jump within an x amount of time punishable. The issue is that the lock out period had nothing to do with stopping annoying jumpers, it had to do with the broken reward system and a nice added bonus was that it would stop some people from jumping around each week.