**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can we have higher levels than "60"?

Polobaby242Polobaby242 Posts: 17
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As a long time player I've been at level 60 for quite sometime and is starting to become bored of the game.
If you can increase the levels to 75 that will gain more players and motivate the loyal players like myself.

Can we have higher levels than "60"? 12 votes

Also if your that
41%
AppieWolfizardRob6475LaifuBosskiller_X 5 votes
Also it is a very annoying when all lane is completed in a quest but you have to rerun a lane fir the second time to get full completion. Fix it please
58%
ZappmonkeyWarofgods13514JaymansTHIRTY_3Awesome1_sauceСлоникAzenstarLegotb27 7 votes

Comments

• BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Huh? If your what?
  • WolfizardWolfizard Posts: 4
    Also if your that
    Would be awesome to see if we can reach 100 level and get max rewards. Designed only for anyone who reach the final level and automatically get max rewards and unlimited mastery quest to complete.

I always wanted to complete my mystery quest so I can have the 100% mastery skills I need.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Kabam slowly releases new level caps. Right now it's 60. It used to be 50. It's not going to stop for awhile. Just let it happen. I think the cap increased with 12.0, so it should go up again with 13.0.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    It didn't go up with 12.0 and 13.0 has been and gone.
    Kabam have said numerous times they aren't increasing the level
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    It would only really matter if they also increased the masteries cap and the energy cap.
  • ZappmonkeyZappmonkey Posts: 8
    Also it is a very annoying when all lane is completed in a quest but you have to rerun a lane fir the second time to get full completion. Fix it please
    or at the very least they can stop rewarding us with +40XP and +50XP Boosts when they are worthless ATM.