**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Vulture

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Pulled a 5* Vulture over the weekend and don't know much about him. Watched a couple YouTube videos on him and he seems to be in the "meh" category. Does he have any genuine utility or just another arena grinder?

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Pulled a 5* Vulture over the weekend and don't know much about him. Watched a couple YouTube videos on him and he seems to be in the "meh" category. Does he have any genuine utility or just another arena grinder?

I think he's one of the only three champions who are incinerate immune.
    So yeah,I'd say,Pretty useful.If a node like 'Inflicts Incinerate' ever happens in AQ and AW.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @charaderdude2 keep in mind tho that he has to be duped for that, and sadly I don't think it works for Mephisto's aura. I also pulled 5* vulture a couple months ago, and while he is a cool character and i wasn't devastated (I have sparky) I feel like his abilities are too clunky and inefficient to use. First you have to use sp1 to build up the energy. Using dexterity takes away 10 energy to place a weak incinerate, and it doesn't stack. Sp2 actually gives decent damage but the debuff is so short-lived you're lucky to get 2 combos out of it. Vulture looks like a power control champ but in reality he isn't anywhere near champs like vision, dorm, or magik. Also, his animations whiff a lot :(
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @charaderdude2 keep in mind tho that he has to be duped for that, and sadly I don't think it works for Mephisto's aura. I also pulled 5* vulture a couple months ago, and while he is a cool character and i wasn't devastated (I have sparky) I feel like his abilities are too clunky and inefficient to use. First you have to use sp1 to build up the energy. Using dexterity takes away 10 energy to place a weak incinerate, and it doesn't stack. Sp2 actually gives decent damage but the debuff is so short-lived you're lucky to get 2 combos out of it. Vulture looks like a power control champ but in reality he isn't anywhere near champs like vision, dorm, or magik. Also, his animations whiff a lot :(

This might seem off topic but,Besides iceman and duped vulture,who else incinerate immune?
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
  • Options
    JC_ wrote: »

Ohhh,thanks,lol
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★

This might seem off topic but,Besides iceman and duped vulture,who else incinerate immune?

Void too.

And on topic, vulture is often overlooked but he can be a poor mans power controller... Especially so when duped.

Need to power control? spam sp1 and backdraft intercept

Need damage? Spam sp2 and smash away.

What is nice about vulture is that while both sp1 or sp2 thermal feedback/siphon is up the opponent has extremely hindered power gain so you can just go ham.

He is definately in the overlooked category more than anything. Why is he overlooked? Because he is outclassed in each of his benefits (power control, damage or incinerate immunity).

He can be a lot of fun to play.

• Options

Void too.

And on topic, vulture is often overlooked but he can be a poor mans power controller... Especially so when duped.

Need to power control? spam sp1 and backdraft intercept

Need damage? Spam sp2 and smash away.

What is nice about vulture is that while both sp1 or sp2 thermal feedback/siphon is up the opponent has extremely hindered power gain so you can just go ham.

He is definately in the overlooked category more than anything. Why is he overlooked? Because he is outclassed in each of his benefits (power control, damage or incinerate immunity).

He can be a lot of fun to play.

I can say I enjoy his animations