**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Peter’s wallet help!

Hello, I purchased the peter's wallet and I was charged $15.81 and I was wondering why? can we fix this please. And I only received 100 units when I should only charged $6.99 not $15.81.

Need help please as to what to do.
thank you. my game name is hasibullahfida

Comments

• Options
    dcr3000dcr3000 Posts: 4
    I purchased today and got an error message that the transaction did not go through. I tried again, the second time it appeared to go through but I never received the units. The offer still appears in the unit store, but if i try again I get a message that I already own the item. My cc has two $1.99 charges on it. Waiting to hear back from Kabam
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Hello, I purchased the peter's wallet and I was charged $15.81 and I was wondering why? can we fix this please. And I only received 100 units when I should only charged $6.99 not $15.81.

Need help please as to what to do.
    thank you. my game name is hasibullahfida

Send in a support ticket explaining the situation. Go into the game and click the gear icon in the top left corner. Scroll down on the right hand side and click support. From there it should walk you through what to do next.