**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A "Request All" button for Arena

WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi. Me and members of my alliance decided that it would be very nice if we had a "request all" button in arena so that you can request all your champions for the refill thing in arena rather than press them one by one, because it is very tedious to do so. I believe adding such a button would be a very kind and nice gesture from Kabam similar to the crystal chance reveal that I am sure every user will appreciate. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    It would not reduce load times per champ so if you request help for 20 champs it will take 20 times longer than it would for a single champ and you would not be able to do anything during this
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Voltolos wrote: »
    It would not reduce load times per champ so if you request help for 20 champs it will take 20 times longer than it would for a single champ and you would not be able to do anything during this

Really!?! How. Why can’t it just do them all at once?
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Please!!!
    It sucks sitting there and hitting the help button 40+ times each time.
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    They've stated before that they wont do this, and you don't want them to.

Help requests functionality need to be deprecated and removed from the game code IMO