**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Freezing After Heavy/Special

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
I usually try to stay silent with these things, given the atmosphere, but I don't want to waste the information, so I'll try to be objective. It's becoming very difficult to play with the lag in controls. Quite an issue, actually. I'm not sure how long it can continue. I'm really hoping the information helps resolve it.

Galaxy Tab E
Android Nougat 7.0
Arena, War, AQ, Story, pretty much all heavy AI areas.

There is a brief freeze of controls that comes and goes after holding Block and executing Specials. It's been occurring for a few weeks now, more noticeable with 17.2. There are also occasional freezing of controls, they just stop dead in their tracks. It occurred more consistently with Hulk before when Charging with a Medium, but now it's random throughout Fights. Also, the speed is completely off. Lag is crazy now. The issue that it's causing me is both with Evade and Medium. Evade is much slower than the AI and I can barely execute a Medium because I'm met with an Attack faster than I can advance.

Now, I was hesitant to say anything because there are a number of reports and I didn't really want to add to the venting and other frustrations. However, I wanted to say something incase there is anything more specific that can be helpful. I have no idea what is causing it. I have a number of thoughts on the server or the streamline, but nothing concrete. It feels like the server is sending much faster than it can take our information. In any case, hope it's helpful. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah worst day in a long time for gameplay; very stop start/laggy. parries mid combo and swipes and blocks just failing iPhone se iOS 11.2.2
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145

i don't have that problem buddy
  • Options
    Yeah it's bad. What really gets me is the freeze after Specials and Blocking, and getting every Medium whiffed from the lag.
  • Options
    JJG wrote: »

Glad. Having a hard time myself.
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    JJG wrote: »

Glad. Having a hard time myself.
    at least it doesnt let me die in aq but an hyperion does D: