**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion design

Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
Please can kabam Devs stop with the slow special attacks
I mean the special attacks where your champ throws the first hit and waits a while to throw the final hit. Was just in a situation where I threw a special 1 with 3* void and while he was preparing to throw the final orb attack the opponent recovered
So please stop it cuz it gives room for opponent to recover

In addition the multi heavy attacks is getting annoying to evade. You have to evade twice to evade some and then you find yourself backed against the wall and due to AI reaction speed attacking them immediately after is a no cuz they'd either parry you and outright beat you
Also

Comments

• Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    So you'd much rather have everybody with the same predictable move set so you can go through fights numb ,no thought or strategy and robot like,am I getting this right?
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The multiple heavy actually works in your favour. You can intercept mid-heavy with your dash attack or heavy.

Opponents recovering mid-special is a bug though.
    These days intercepting is very risky
    You never know when the game would lag and you'd get pummeled
  • Options
    Spera wrote: »
    So you'd much rather have everybody with the same predictable move set so you can go through fights numb ,no thought or strategy and robot like,am I getting this right?

Your brain is not getting the point sadly

It's not about making all heavy attacks a single generic hit
    It's about limiting the distance
    Some heavies really go far
    A heavy attack shouldn't
    It should be limited to the current/previous position of the attacker (not sure if I'm putting that right) and not go across the screen
  • Options
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

Your brain is not getting the point sadly

It's not about making all heavy attacks a single generic hit
    It's about limiting the distance
    Some heavies really go far
    A heavy attack shouldn't
    It should be limited to the current/previous position of the attacker (not sure if I'm putting that right) and not go across the screen

Previous position of attacker is in reference to when a blocking opponent evades the heavy attack
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Maybe my brain is numb and robot like already ,now that I've deflected that anger :p
    All game mechanics could be put to use for your benefit, if you're having trouble with it then rest assured in wars your opponent wil too ,so my advice would be learn to work around it so it doesn't affect you as much as it can benefit you :)
  • Options
    Maybe my brain is numb and robot like already ,now that I've deflected that anger :p
    All game mechanics could be put to use for your benefit, if you're having trouble with it then rest assured in wars your opponent wil too ,so my advice would be learn to work around it so it doesn't affect you as much as it can benefit you :)

Uh limiting it to a short distance harms no one
    And most games I've played the block break attack is a short and very close ranged
    Look at kingpin. His heavy is unique but short ranged. Phoenix also. Similar to kingpin tho
    Those are good heavies because they do what they're meant to do
    But surprisingly antman's heavy I usually evade once and I'm out of range but these days I get hit despite being out of range. Rocket really launches himself really far to throw that heavy sometimes. Multi hit specials are cool I won't lie, flashy and awesome but keep the distance short like all heavies