**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Stop stealing my potions

Can you finally fix this unwanted heavy hits, for the love of god? How many more years do you need to do that?

Just now, 100% hp on my champ, 5% hp on AQ's AI. 2 hits to go. NOOOOO! HEAVY! AI punishes immidiately with L1, 15% HP left on me.
WHO IS GONNA PAY FOR THIS?! This is THIEVERY.

And of course, as always, issue reported dozens of times. Dozen of times, of course, ignored. You wanna know why? Because I'm Batm... No, wait. Not that. Again. Wanna know why? BECAUSE WE'RE KABAM!

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I'm having a hard time following exactly what happened because your emotion is showing well down your sleeve.

What I think you experienced is, you baited a heavy attack, went into counter and the AI blasted an SP1 at you???

If so this is common actually. You can do this yourself. You can whiff a heavy attack, and use a special midway through it. I used to do this all the time using a 2* magik. I just power locked an Ultron in the corner and spammed heavy until I got to another l2 and did it all over again.

Anyways, if you can do it, then the AI can do it. the only maneuver that can't be done by both you and the AI is a rushdown(which only the AI can perform)
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Happened to me this morning too on the debuff immune path against the final symbiod. Luckily I just force closed the app and restarted the fight to avoid starting out at low health in phase 3 or against Rhino mini.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    There's a noticable difference between a tap for a light and a press for a heavy dude I think you need to slow down with the presses on the screen I used to get the same thing when I was rushing the presses like a mad button basher start counting your taps out for the combo you are trying to do and you shouldn't get unexpected heavys triggering
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    There's a noticable difference between a tap for a light and a press for a heavy dude I think you need to slow down with the presses on the screen I used to get the same thing when I was rushing the presses like a mad button basher start counting your taps out for the combo you are trying to do and you shouldn't get unexpected heavys triggering

I count mine all the time lol I still get phantom heavies when my finger doesn't hold he screen.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★

Nice try, but it is a known issue as there are threads where it has been under investigation. It's worst on some devices than others.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    It has nothing to do with counting taps. My champs do random heavies when I'm blocking and even when I'm not even touching the screen at all.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    oh i think those are lag spikes then. happens to me all the time. I still don't think that's Kabam's problem though. I contribute it to me trying to get fancy with my finger taps or running the game for a long time. I just restart the app. close everything out.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I get the occassional unwanted heavies from time to time. This is often the result of a dirty screen. When you play and are swiping back and forth all the time, skin debris builds ups on the screen as does oil and sweat. I've made a habit of giving my screen a quick wipe down before I start playing and as best as I can tell, there's been a very significant reduction in when this happens. Extender periods of play might see some more unwanted heavy attacks or other movements (sometimes when I let go of a block my champ stays blocking).

Not saying there isn't an actual glitch, but keeping a clean screen definitely seem to reduce their occurrences.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I get the occassional unwanted heavies from time to time. This is often the result of a dirty screen. When you play and are swiping back and forth all the time, skin debris builds ups on the screen as does oil and sweat. I've made a habit of giving my screen a quick wipe down before I start playing and as best as I can tell, there's been a very significant reduction in when this happens. Extender periods of play might see some more unwanted heavy attacks or other movements (sometimes when I let go of a block my champ stays blocking).

Not saying there isn't an actual glitch, but keeping a clean screen definitely seem to reduce their occurrences.

I’ve been using baby butt whipes lately. Has definitely helped, but the random heavy when I’m not even touching the screen at all has to come from somewhere.
  • EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
    My freaking champs do heavies randomly as well its getting to the point where I now know its not me anymore and its a stupid bug to make me spend more money