**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 5*

With the release of the 6* crystal and the 5* featured arena, isn’t it -finally- about time to start finishing up the availability to the 5* rosters? Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Abomination and others are well overdue for some 5* love. I think now is the perfect time to get them in. It’d be perfect, they take the filler weeks between new champion releases, they’d likely get some great arena scores, and the new Featured Crystal still leaves enough wiggle room so not everyone and their mother gets just one duped to insanity upon release, they could get split into the 12-week pool with the new releases and I’m sure it would increase openings of the 5* featured crystal. Seeing as everyone minus maybe Blade has a counter nowadays it’s unlikely anyone would be OP as 5*, especially with the 6* game in full swing. Call me crazy, but I think it’s time to get everyone the 5* treatment. It’s not even fair to lock champs to being two full tiers behind in today’s game.

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    tmfd27lml17b.jpeg
    I don’t see why there’s no abomination, doctor strange or black bolt. Those 3 champs will be too powerful.
  • Options
    Savio444 wrote: »
    tmfd27lml17b.jpeg
    I don’t see why there’s no abomination, doctor strange or black bolt. Those 3 champs will be too powerful.

They all still have counters though, rather strong ones at that. Any poison immune shuts down everything but Abomination’s base attack, and most any Mystic shuts down Black Bolt and Strange, but Morningstar slaughters them with Fury/Power Gain theft and a devastating L2. I’m not saying they wouldn’t be strong, but the right champs would destroy them regardless of tier level.

Oh I meant that I don’t see why there is no abomination, blackbolt or doctor strange. I meant those other three, scarlet witch, wolverine and Thor would be too powerful. Sorry I wasn’t clear.
  • Options
    Fair enough, but even still; Guillotine and Vision shut down Wolverine, Thor is countered by player skill, easy to avoid specials and still a Morningstar L2 and Scarlet Witch is turned into a punching bag by Crossbones. It’s all about champion matchups at the end of the day.

A 2* version of said champs could still take down a 5* release of Wolverine, Scarlet Witch and Thor, among others, so forcing them to stay as 4* max is unfair to people that use those champions.

I think they don’t release them because they would be too strong to have. Imagine a 5/65 wolverine with 20k+ health. All that endless regen. No need for potions.