**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting ticket?

How do we use it? When I try to send a gift it wants to charge me units

Comments

• Rye5499Rye5499 Posts: 6
    Restart the game
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    You must work in IT.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Click on the person's Avatar. Select Gift. There will be a counter. If you have one in your Inventory, select 1 in the counter for the Tickets. Send it.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    edited March 2018
    Restarting did the trick (of course, my bad). Gifting ticket crystal wasn’t showing up before the restart.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    mw01g1dszocn.jpg
    This is last milestone in gifting event. We get 7 gifting crystals from 7 day calendars. On gifting we get 30 points in the event. 30 members alliance all do the gifting, gives you 900 points for 1 day. For a week, it is 6300 points. But final milestone is 7320 points? How to achieve that? Weird I guess? Or maybe I'm missing something.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    mw01g1dszocn.jpg
    This is last milestone in gifting event. We get 7 gifting crystals from 7 day calendars. On gifting we get 30 points in the event. 30 members alliance all do the gifting, gives you 900 points for 1 day. For a week, it is 6300 points. But final milestone is 7320 points? How to achieve that? Weird I guess? Or maybe I'm missing something.

Kindly ignore. I just the calendar. On 4 th day onwards you get 2 and on last day 3 tickets. That solves it.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Lol, thank you for making a fool of yourself first. I had just run the numbers as you had and was wondering the same thing. And it suck, my alliance won’t reach the last milestone because we have guys that I know are going to miss days.