Options

Guillotine regenerations

Guillotine not healing up where 10% chance means 1 heal per 10 hits but not healing ,
if u guys have hidden rates just show it

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    That's not how 10% works. There's only a 10% chance to Life Steal. That doesn't mean every 10 hits she Steals.
  • Options
    cartman_braa2cartman_braa2 Posts: 89
    That's not how 10% works. There's only a 10% chance to Life Steal. That doesn't mean every 10 hits she Steals.

then what do u know about statistics ? i have been using her for really long now and now she isnt healing the way she used to ! so Y should i not make a post on this ?
  • Options
    I didn't say you shouldn't post about it. You're free to do so. I've used her a long time myself. She has a 10% chance to steal Life on hits. 10% doesn't mean every 10 hits. It means every hit has a 10% chance.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ignore the double post!
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited March 2018

then what do u know about statistics ? i have been using her for really long now and now she isnt healing the way she used to ! so Y should i not make a post on this ?

Statistics,Yes.But,Every hit is independent of each other,which means,There is 90% chance to not life steal,In 10 hits,The chance to not do it,Is EXTREMELY small,But again,Each hit is Independent of each other,and means that predicting probability is possible,How probable It is,But chance,Well,You're unlucky,lol
  • Options
    i am not healing at all its been 4 days of map 5, like i have been playing with her for more then a year, this has never been a case , I dont like posting things for nothing. its just not normal that suddenly she wont regen at all
  • Options
    i am not healing at all its been 4 days of map 5, like i have been playing with her for more then a year, this has never been a case , I dont like posting things for nothing. its just not normal that suddenly she wont regen at all

I've noticed there are other factors as well that play. If the Opponent is quite a bit stronger, she Steals less. She does it more with Class Advantage. It's just RNG with her. It's never been reliable.
  • Options
    i didnt knew that fact but always use her for far left cosmics on map 5 and other cosmics ,so even what u said is true i should at least heal
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    She doesn't steal more times when she has advantage. How often she steals is the same. But when she steals it's more (since how much she steals is based on attack and that's higher when you have advantage). It feels like she steals more often that way, but after recording and reviewing she really doesn't, the amount is just higher.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I didn't say you shouldn't post about it. You're free to do so. I've used her a long time myself. She has a 10% chance to steal Life on hits. 10% doesn't mean every 10 hits. It means every hit has a 10% chance.

I have notice this from the last 3 updates I use here daily in AQ war ,story and event quests. She has not regenerated any health what so ever in 3 updates . Idgaf about % s she just isn’t regenerating what so ever
  • Options
    Mainer123 wrote: »

I have notice this from the last 3 updates I use here daily in AQ war ,story and event quests. She has not regenerated any health what so ever in 3 updates . Idgaf about % s she just isn’t regenerating what so ever

Mine is.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Mine works just fine also.

is the AI harder now than ever. If so you may not be capturing enough souls in time. She needs souls to regen. Otherwise it will be a minimal regen if at all.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »

is the AI harder now than ever. If so you may not be capturing enough souls in time. She needs souls to regen. Otherwise it will be a minimal regen if at all.

I get that. She was my first 4* and has been go to champ for couple years . I have not changed masteries and same teams as far as synergy. She just isn’t regenerating any . And critical hits are not activating regen not just specials
  • Options
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    mum_m2 wrote: »

I get that. She was my first 4* and has been go to champ for couple years . I have not changed masteries and same teams as far as synergy. She just isn’t regenerating any . And critical hits are not activating regen not just specials

Her crits don't activate regen, never have. When her regens procs it's awesome if that happens during a special or during a crit hit, but there is no guarantee. If she procs regen when you do a normal hit it won't be much regen, even if you have a lot of souls.
  • Options
    I recorded the three aq fights I just did to prove she does regen, or at least mine does. I can’t figure out how to add it here... just as well, I fought like a big ol’ noob.
  • Options
    BriischampBriischamp Posts: 11
    It's a 10% chance per 4 souls. Souls expire and also the sp2 consumes souls. So if you're hitting the sp2 hard or if you're letting souls expire so you have less than 4, then you have zero chance. If you're aggressive on attack and you don't spam the sp2 you're much more likely to trigger life steal.
  • Options
    Briischamp wrote: »
    It's a 10% chance per 4 souls. Souls expire and also the sp2 consumes souls. So if you're hitting the sp2 hard or if you're letting souls expire so you have less than 4, then you have zero chance. If you're aggressive on attack and you don't spam the sp2 you're much more likely to trigger life steal.

That's not how it works. The sould determin how much health she steals, not how many times she steals. Her sig to. The more souls she has, the more damage she does and the level of her sig determin the amount she steals. She always has a 10% chance to steal. Unless she plays against champs that lower her accuracy.
  • Options
    is game playing on ios is easier then android ? i use android
  • Options
    Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Guillotine not healing up where 10% chance means 1 heal per 10 hits but not healing ,
    if u guys have hidden rates just show it

You don't understand how statistics work do You? 10% does not mean 1 time every 10 hits you get lifesteal. That means every hit has a 10% chance to steal life. If your really lucky you could get lifesteal 10 outta 10 hits. Or if your unlucky you can get 0 outta 100
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Quick question. Is she duped?
  • Options
    Quick question. Is she duped?

It would be hilarious if the answer was no.
  • Options
    Mine is Sig 99. It's a 10% chance to Steal 50% for every 4 Souls posessed. Minimum 50% regardless of the Soul count. It's basically reliant on RNG.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »

That's not how it works. The sould determin how much health she steals, not how many times she steals. Her sig to. The more souls she has, the more damage she does and the level of her sig determin the amount she steals. She always has a 10% chance to steal. Unless she plays against champs that lower her accuracy.

Yeah, you might want to go and reread how her sig works. How I described it is exactly how it works. Souls determine likelihood of stealing life. Higher sig determines how much she steals. I've had her maxed out a long time.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Yeah, you might want to go and reread how her sig works. How I described it is exactly how it works. Souls determine likelihood of stealing life. Higher sig determines how much she steals. I've had her maxed out a long time.
    Actually this one could be the result of the wording. It's not increased by the number of Souls. That's a fixed 10%. What varies based on Souls is the percentage stolen.
  • Options
    God, that description is awkwardly worded. You are correct, I'm not. 10% chance is fixed and maxed out, 50% would be stolen per 4 souls. So 8 souls for instance, 10% chance to steal 100% of damage done. I think my understanding is correct now. Thanks.

Either way, keeping soul count high if in need of life. ☺
  • Options
    God, that description is awkwardly worded. You are correct, I'm not. 10% chance is fixed and maxed out, 50% would be stolen per 4 souls. So 8 souls for instance, 10% chance to steal 100% of damage done. I think my understanding is correct now. Thanks.

Either way, keeping soul count high if in need of life. ☺

I think your understanding is correct now indeed. At least it's the same as mine XD

And yes, high souls equals high healing.